Ohio teen beaten to death outside school established by LeBron James' foundation

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
so because they fought back and overpowered the shooter, the shooter wasn't a threat:what:
courage should not be presumed as intent to murder

maybe they didn't want to let a gunman into bron's school

I hope bron gets these kids the best lawyers
:comeon: :russ:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah it's murder. Explain this to me....if they was so scared it was an actual gun, why would they come back to the shooters with NO weapons of their own? Clearly they either seen some sort of retreat or knew it wasn't a real gun. Where's the fear at that point? We not about to excuse a senseless murder here. fukk them nikkas and all the nikkas who condone that dumb shyt.
You cacs can’t be that dense. They didn’t premeditate nothing. They didn’t go there playing basketball planning to kill that white boy. That white boy was shooting pellets at them, provoking them. Clear case of self defense or at worst manslaughter.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
This is an unfortunate case of stupid games winning stupid prizes. I saw that the players are now detained. Sad to see 3-4 lives thrown away like this.

I don’t defend the dudes shooting the water guns but harmless shyt like this happens every summer in the hood. Gotta show restraint. Or call the police if it bothers you that much.

Kys you cac fakkit. I hope your family all OD on fenty

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Nah it's murder. Explain this to me....if they was so scared it was an actual gun, why would they come back to the shooters with NO weapons of their own? Clearly they either seen some sort of retreat or knew it wasn't a real gun. Where's the fear at that point? We not about to excuse a senseless murder here. fukk them nikkas and all the nikkas who condone that dumb shyt.
Joined 2015 but 500 messages. Go back to reddit u incel cac fakkit :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Akron police say that in the moments leading up to the incident, one or more occupants in the victim’s vehicle were riding around the surrounding area shooting a SplatRBall Water Bead Blaster at objects and possibly unsuspecting people. Akron Police Dept.

The group arrived at the parking lot of the school around 10:40 p.m. and two occupants exited the vehicle and started to shoot the gel gun toward four people playing basketball on the nearby court.

The four basketball players started to run away, with the two occupants of the vehicle appearing to run after them. It is not clear if Liming was one of the two. Moments later, as the duo returned to their vehicle, the basketball players ran in the direction of the car, Mylett said.

Look at that phrasing.