Ohio teen beaten to death outside school established by LeBron James' foundation

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The buffalo mass shooting was like a month ago. Black people on alert. They saw a cac with what they thought was a real gun and defended themselves.

I've been on alert y'all scary azzes gotta live in the sticks. West Philly has me on alert and legally able to carry.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad to see you have this same energy. Its programs out here. I tutor help people getting their GED with math etc. I understand your energy. You want every Ethan, Conner and Nathan to get his . Was bro wrong yeah but he didn't have to die and neither do the elders nor the babies who live in these less thought of neighborhoods.

Let's focus on the other side

I've been in the neighborhood with those who have been forgotten. Living in the neighborhood and seeing dudes come back from vacation. Many of our elders our scared to live in the own homes.

Many are living under the threat of being terrorized domestically. It's cool to be down for reform when have parents with paper and you don't have to live in the same neighborhood where many of these dudes come back home too. All you e militants see is a face that looks like yours being arrested or harassed.

I see the other side elders who look like my relatives who may not have the economic means to leave and move somewhere safer. Living in this madness is the reason I legally got my permit. I didn't wait for some national outage. I've heard blood curdling screams of mothers, fathers etc cnn, fox news no big names were around. I'm just saying look out for the elders. Its a bit late in day when some elder who is celebrating her birthday in her own neighborhood ends up dead.

You say about locals keeping their neighborhoods is the solution right?

Brotha worked for 10 yrs and ends up dead.

Grandma shot dead 2017

Let's not focus on the other side. You're dumbass ain't about to start deflecting into "what about Black-on-Black crime??!!!"

The young Black people weren't harming anyone, they were just playing basketball, minding their own business and having a good time. Then a group of people come up with guns and start shooting at them - the Black teens don't know what's happening to them or why people are shooting at them, all they know is they have to run because they don't want to die. Their emotions were heightened because they likely thought they were going to die, and Ethan was killed as a result.

You cannot dictate how they should've reacted in a trauma filled situation that Ethan and his friends created.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Let's not focus on the other side. You're dumbass ain't about to start deflecting into "what about Black-on-Black crime??!!!"

The young Black people weren't harming anyone, they were just playing basketball, minding their own business and having a good time. Then a group of people come up with guns and start shooting at them - the Black teens don't know what's happening to them or why people are shooting at them, all they know is they have to run because they don't want to die. Their emotions were heightened because they likely thought they were going to die, and Ethan was killed as a result.

You cannot dictate how they should've reacted in a trauma filled situation that Ethan and his friends created.

As someone in their early 20s I'm just speaking from my experience living in the neighborhood. The teens did what they did. Both sides were wrong.
You clearly sound like mothers I've heard in courtroom trials via jury duty. It's cool brotha. I don't see how you will die from a orange toy gun. I just saw the picture and the gun looked orange. No I didn't do some deep dive to see the actual story.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
As someone in their early 20s I'm just speaking from my experience living in the neighborhood. The teens did what they did. Both sides were wrong.
You clearly sound like mothers I've heard in courtroom trials via jury duty. It's cool brotha. I don't see how you will die from a orange toy gun. I just saw the picture and the gun looked orange. No I didn't do some deep dive to see the actual story.

It's clear you don't even perform the basic of actions when commenting on a story which is to read the article.

"This is what we believe the occupants of the vehicle were using," Mylett said while displaying a SplatRBall gun of a different color than used. "This is something that is of concern obviously."

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's clear you don't even perform the basic of actions when commenting on a story which is to read the article.

Mylett said while displaying a SplatRBall gun of a different color than used. "This is something that is of concern obviously."
Actually I do. I glanced at the story . I wasn't gonna take time to click links. I was talking with a sales person designing the stove I wanted. My life is beyond the internet unlike yours. I gave u dap I know you love that sort of thing.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Actually I do. I glanced at the story . I wasn't gonna take time to click links. I was talking with a sales person designing the stove I wanted. My life is beyond the internet unlike yours. I gave u dap I know you love that sort of thing.
You just got hit with facts after c00ning and lying for the white boy and start talking about designing a oven :dead:

Kill yourself "cotton"

Tair

Superstar
Daps

You have the time to post several irrelevant links and type an incoherent essay up but don't have time to read one article? :stopitslime:

and your stupid ass has more posts than I do, so what are you talking about "my life is beyond the internet"?

It is quite clear to me you aren't working with a full deck.

:francis:

killacal

Banned
Daps
You have the time to post several irrelevant links and type an incoherent essay up but don't have time to read one article? :stopitslime:

and your stupid ass has more posts than I do, so what are you talking about "my life is beyond the internet"?

He's trying to deflect white people's random acts of aggression as something that's normal :dead:

There's only one type of animal that attacks unprovoked, one with rabies :laff:

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps

I did that after to prove a point. My network and networth says my deck is fine Enjoy your day and good luck out here.