Ohio teen beaten to death outside school established by LeBron James' foundation

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
You cacs can’t be that dense. They didn’t premeditate nothing. They didn’t go there playing basketball planning to kill that white boy. That white boy was shooting pellets at them, provoking them. Clear case of self defense or at worst manslaughter.
Nobody said anything about premeditatation bro. Ppl tryna argue they might have feared for their life because they were being shot at which u can argue which is cool. But according to the reports those 4 guys went back to the shooters AFTER they ran away. So at that point, there was no fear for their life considering they went BACK towards the shooter. Be objective. Where was the fear at that point? Which sane person going TOWARDS a person with a supposed real gun and manages to beat the shooter up without at least having thr comfort of having a weapon on them? Nothing dense about this. It seems I'm the only one thinking this through tryna find reason.....yall cook tho

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Nah it's murder. Explain this to me....if they was so scared it was an actual gun, why would they come back to the shooters with NO weapons of their own? Clearly they either seen some sort of retreat or knew it wasn't a real gun. Where's the fear at that point? We not about to excuse a senseless murder here. fukk them nikkas and all the nikkas who condone that dumb shyt.
I’ll beat your cracker ass down the same way fakkit your white bytch father can get beat down to fukk y’all

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
Aye cac, just don’t shoot up the school. Just take the meth pipe and chill
You support destruction of the black man. Lame ass nikkas happy 3 young brothers in jail cause they killed nikkas over water guns. Shame on yall nikkas

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
Tell your white bytch of a mother eat a dikk and your dead white bytch grandmother can get dug up to eat a dikk
I'd feel the sting if my parents was white. Yall cook doe :russell:. Sad yall nikkas promote unnecessary murders. Put more of us in jail just to be a real nikka. I hope yall write them dumb nikkaas letters in jail showing yall support

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I'd feel the sting if my parents was white. Yall cook doe :russell:. Sad yall nikkas promote unnecessary murders. Put more of us in jail just to be a real nikka. I hope yall write them dumb nikkaas letters in jail showing yall support

Black-hand-with-Belt-Corporal-punishment.jpg

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Why is Tamir Rice's death justified but Ethan's isn't justified?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

BY CENTRAL OREGON DAILY NEWS SOURCES
|
Friday, June 10th 2022

A toy gun has led to arrests and criminal charges for teens in Prineville, and it’s not the first time.
The concern with the Orbeez guns is they look like a real firearm and that the gel-based beads they fire can cause injury.
The Prineville Police Department said the latest arrest happened Wednesday when someone was caught shooting an Orbeez gun out of a car at passing people.
“Looks like a Glock,” Prineville Police Captain Larry Seymour said Friday. “This one did not have an orange tip on it or anything like that.”

An arrest was made on disorderly conduct, minor in possession of marijuana and other charges.
Police say another child was recently shot in the eye by an Orbeez gun and ended up in the hospital. Seymour wasn’t able to say how severe the injury was.
The cases prompted Prineville PD to put out a warning on Facebook Thursday for two reasons.
“One, the Orbeez gun definitely looks like a real firearm and I don’t want kids getting hurt if they’re out in public with those things and, No. 2, the gel Orbeez can cause injury,” Seymour said.
Somebody supposed to think it's cute to have one of these pointed at them? :martin:

images
X2-Glock-Orbeez-Blaster-Splatrball-Gun-Electric-Pistol-Gel-Ball-Blasted-Automatic-Plastic-Water-Ball-Blaster.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

624db6814888e.image.png

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
Why is Tamir Rice's death justified but Ethan's isn't justified?
Who says I think Tamir's Rice death was justified?? I am capable of believing Tamir's death and this white boys death were both not justified. But it seems yall nikkas are incapable n that's yall issue not mine. None of this changes the fact that Tamir is dead and 3 black men are in jail over a senseless death so we as a black people are taking the biggest loss here.

I'm not against those 3 guys beating the white boy up, calling the police even taking the gun and shooting him back. ANYTHING but killing the kid and its fair game to me. It's the  murder that I don't agree with. And because of that I'm a "CAC" smh. nikkas need to wake up man I don't care about baseless insults I'm concerned with senseless deaths. It was uncalled for period.