Ohio teen beaten to death outside school established by LeBron James' foundation

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah it's murder. Explain this to me....if they was so scared it was an actual gun, why would they come back to the shooters with NO weapons of their own? Clearly they either seen some sort of retreat or knew it wasn't a real gun. Where's the fear at that point? We not about to excuse a senseless murder here. fukk them nikkas and all the nikkas who condone that dumb shyt.
Negged Cac:mjgrin:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You cacs can’t be that dense. They didn’t premeditate nothing. They didn’t go there playing basketball planning to kill that white boy. That white boy was shooting pellets at them, provoking them. Clear case of self defense or at worst manslaughter.

In this mass shooter climate with everyone on edge when out in public, he pulled up on an innocent party and fired rounds at them. If you can shoot someone to death legally for pulling a weapon on you, you can equally beat them to death if you only have fists.

Cacs trying to separate this from Tamir Rice

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No way should these kids be in jail in the first place
I said what I said
Nah, gospel is spoken. Tired of this goofy issa prank shyt. Nobody trying to get hit with a fukking water gun by a random stranger at 11pm at night. Come on breh :why: