Oh they WILDIN on BET+

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This thread shows the demo on this site. Cacs and nikkas who grew up with cacs. Ya'll all came up like the Cosby's. :russ:

Lol, I've seen clips of the show and the shyt realistic as fukk. Except for nikkas who were raised by black republican parents. :russ:

The irony of dissing the Cosby show when the finest woman on the show looks like she's straight out of the Cosby show

:laff::laff::laff:

This is why I love this site

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Watching now...Ms Pat's lack of acting skill makes it a lil more real, makes her responses to the situations more believable

And yea, that oldest daughter is fine than a mf....watching with my girl and when she showed up i was like GOTDAMN :whoo:
I think that’s what makes it believable lol. People in here can’t believe that this is what really happens out here. Man y’all need to go to a grocery store or big store around the way. You’ll hear moms calling their kids all kinds of shyt lol. I still think about when I went to the store while seeing some fam and this young mom straight up said to her son.. “bring your retarded ass on!”:mjlol: That tv show is scratching the surface.. they could actually go there if they wanted to

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I got the 7 day free trial from roku. its pretty funny. Ms Pat is basically my mom :mjcry:. this is how my mom talked to us when we were kids so im use to this. some of y'all are acting like y'all are shocked black women and men talk to their kids like this. Its not right but it is what it is.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Read this whole entire thread and all can say is damn. For anyone saying this is unrealistic you didn't grow up with or around "real" ass parents. I have been in the same situation with my own children (who are all grown now) and have reacted the same exact way. Was it the minority of the time vs majority yes it was but if you think as a parent that you won't ever have that "naw fukk that" moment then you're being unrealistic...you might not use those words but it will be very similar. My mother's choice would have been "you must have lost your damn mind". Same exact thing just worded differently for the "PC" crowd.

From the clips do I get the feeling that there will be moments that are "EXTRA", damn right I do but I can guarantee that there will be more moments that will bring up discussions with my woman in terms of "damn what would you do, or how would you have reacted" and that is what makes a great show.

I'm in to watch this majorly to see what happens between her and the gay daughter because I want to see if they truly tackle it or is it just used to make jokes and she uses it to get laughs ala Fred Sanford calling Lamont Big Dummie