Oh they WILDIN on BET+

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
It's ironic because I'm working on 6 different projects right now.

That nikka 50 is supposed to be advertising his champagne at a store on 10 Mile and Van Dyke at the end of the month. I'm plugged up there so the owner asked me to come help him set shyt up. Dude been shopping with my weed store for 2 years now.

I don't do pics and autographs, I got famous people in my fam and I have been around a lot of famous people fukking with the music scene a few years back. It looks desperate and idgaf about pictures

All of my shyt is unorganized ideas so I hired a white dude last week who has writing credentials. I'm paying him to teach me the writing process.

I know a lot of y'all nikkas on here are talented with shyt like that too.

Man y'all nikkas would give me mad props if I told y'all about the animated comedy shyt I'm doing. That shyt is fukkin fire and a funny ass creative ass idea for the base of the show.

I'll be rich off this shyt one day :yeshrug:.

I'd pull some of you nikkas on here in with me if I get that far. I have asked my nikkas and family to help me with this shyt but it takes a certain motivation to be interested in something like this.
Let us know when you get the first episode done, I know I fukk around a lot on here but I’m always willing to support brehs AND brehettes with their endeavors.

And if you need help let me know.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Pat is funny as fukk but she can’t act lol, she can get better though. And the story about the gay daughter is from her real life. They fell out over her coming out.
Yeah, that's one of the main Cons of hiring a real Comedian for a sitcom. Most of them don't know how to act, but they usually end up getting better down the line.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:pachaha: at people saying this is a realistic depiction of black families.

Where? :scust:

shyt, that shyt was accurate for me. :mjcry:

I done been cussed out and received more asswhoopins than I can ever remember. :mjcry:

Then ya momma got the nerve to tell all her friends about how she whooped ya ass. :mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We need to have a discussion about keeping it real one day.

A man couldn’t get away with a show like this today, it would be called toxic or he would be the main villain of the family in someone’s story.

Yeah, this works because it's a woman. They can act any kind of way and get away with it really. Men, especially black men are held to a certain standard.

Hell, just look at Cardi B. If she was a man she'd be buried in controversy.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Dont worry. these cac owned networks cant wait to greenlight more shows that show black folks in this ignorant manner. Dont complain when they do since you support it. Black folk love low brow entertainment and music. These are also the images of black families that get broadcast around the world and the same folks supporting this saying its "real" and authentic will be the first to complain about being stereotyped.

The fact that c00n Lee Daniels produced it should tell you all you need to know about this show.
I don't know who is worse anymore. Tyler Perry or Lee Daniels :francis: