Oh they WILDIN on BET+

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Big momma aka black Melissa McCarthy upset someone didn't like her show...:mjlol:

I fukking hate you right now breh. I can't unsee it.

full

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont worry. these cac owned networks cant wait to greenlight more shows that show black folks in this ignorant manner. Dont complain when they do since you support it. Black folk love low brow entertainment and music. These are also the images of black families that get broadcast around the world and the same folks supporting this saying its "real" and authentic will be the first to complain about being stereotyped.

The fact that c00n Lee Daniels produced it should tell you all you need to know about this show.

I will say this when I use to work in China do you know the only show that they had on tv with black folks on it was Fox's Empire.

Realize in China the only time you saw black people on tv was on the Empire TV show and black players in the NBA and Chinese basketball league.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
It's ironic because I'm working on 6 different projects right now.

That nikka 50 is supposed to be advertising his champagne at a store on 10 Mile and Van Dyke at the end of the month. I'm plugged up there so the owner asked me to come help him set shyt up. Dude been shopping with my weed store for 2 years now.

I don't do pics and autographs, I got famous people in my fam and I have been around a lot of famous people fukking with the music scene a few years back. It looks desperate and idgaf about pictures

All of my shyt is unorganized ideas so I hired a white dude last week who has writing credentials. I'm paying him to teach me the writing process.

I know a lot of y'all nikkas on here are talented with shyt like that too.

Man y'all nikkas would give me mad props if I told y'all about the animated comedy shyt I'm doing. That shyt is fukkin fire and a funny ass creative ass idea for the base of the show.

I'll be rich off this shyt one day :yeshrug:.

I'd pull some of you nikkas on here in with me if I get that far. I have asked my nikkas and family to help me with this shyt but it takes a certain motivation to be interested in something like this.

I got stories/ideas breh.

My imagination is out there I've been told, look up my posts :wow:

I need a way to express

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of Cosby Show when Vanessa was out drinking and then they forced her to do it at home, with Rudy.

This is just belligerent and classless. Seems like the Homeboys in Outer Space fans got a show they will support.

:mjlol: