Oh they WILDIN on BET+

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah I guess folks don’t like seeing it in this form but a lot of us live this everyday so that’s why it’s not too triggering to me. Streaming just gave these show runners leeway to Ron shows like this… You best believe this shyt would’ve been happened if network allowed it. Go to most black families and you’re going to hear the same talk.

Church. My sons won't/don't know this type of black cultural shyt, but my wife and I do.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y’all know y’all got one immediate family member y’all recognize on this show. :russ:

I got 2:mjcry:

No comment :guilty:

Ms Pat's line of thinking on shyt is VERY similar to a lot of people I know and even myself on some of the situations. I'm fully aware I got room to grow and she does as well on the show.

People complain about shyt being too PC nowadays, and now you get a show where you arguably have the least non pc show ever in black existence but it's not without heart.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:
qeNwHhLyv7U1tB6do_yrkIDgezIj_Ur-dcRTZuncSaUe4XL7NzBgWSe-Saoe4S3ROAZJcsl8sCZQFWELygrAwGLlbNlUfEWBWkKW_4sem5O5wH8

896full-brittany-inge.jpg

Good lord :wow:

BET + huh :patrice:

Menna

All Star
Daps
THis reminds me of when my parents caught me when I was 11 AIMing with a female saying sex shyt and they made me read the convo backed to them that shyt messed me up for years....

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
There are many reasons this went viral one of the main reasons is people are Attracted to realness and authenticity when it comes to comedy.

Think about why Martin/Wayans Bros/Jamie Foxx show blew up and had multiple seasons. We could actually relate and laugh to the black folks who were clowning on the show. People eventually stop watching shows that are too watered down and censored.

BET knows it lost hella viewership for a lack of realness and I'm pretty sure this is their answer back to that. This show will blow up in popularity. Probably will have a season two im about to watch it on my amazon prime.