Oh they WILDIN on BET+

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
THis reminds me of when my parents caught me when I was 11 AIMing with a female saying sex shyt and they made me read the convo backed to them that shyt messed me up for years....

Reminds me of Cosby Show when Vanessa was out drinking and then they forced her to do it at home, with Rudy.

This is just belligerent and classless. Seems like the Homeboys in Outer Space fans got a show they will support.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
so nobody else has asked since when did BET allow cussing in their show?

the acting seems shyt but the jokes are funny, when did bet allow this?

I ain't watch bet since 106 and park last episode

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Born2BKing :mjpls:

@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC need an investigation into this one
That’s not my type of comedy brand and I don’t like any Lee Daniel’s productions (dude is shady with pushing agendas linking up with Oprah, and the snake vibe he gave off with the Monique and Dame Dash sitch.) so I’m just going to leave it at that, (and you should know by now that I’m not white or a c00nette.) I like the older sitcoms like The Wayans, Martin, The Parkers, Half & Half, The Game, Girlfriends

This is more my style of comedy show as far as the recent entries in the genre:
Flatbush Misdemeanors (2021) Official Trailer | SHOWTIME
2:20- 4:04 (added bonus- it has my dude, Hassan Johnson
:ohhh:” from The Wire in one of the lead roles )

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is lowkey groundbreaking :russ:

I never seen shyt like this on TV before, hopefully no respectability mfers at BET cancel it

Dont worry. these cac owned networks cant wait to greenlight more shows that show black folks in this ignorant manner. Dont complain when they do since you support it. Black folk love low brow entertainment and music. These are also the images of black families that get broadcast around the world and the same folks supporting this saying its "real" and authentic will be the first to complain about being stereotyped.

The fact that c00n Lee Daniels produced it should tell you all you need to know about this show.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so nobody else has asked since when did BET allow cussing in their show?

the acting seems shyt but the jokes are funny, when did bet allow this?

I ain't watch bet since 106 and park last episode

It's on BET+ which is a streaming service. It's just the typical exclusive shows that these networks offer on their streaming platforms which contain your usual more profanity or more sex or more violence to entice people to add said service.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Dont worry. these cac owned networks cant wait to greenlight more shows that show black folks in this ignorant manner. Dont complain when they do since you support it. Black folk love low brow entertainment and music. These are also the images of black families that get broadcast around the world and the same folks supporting this saying its "real" and authentic will be the first to complain about being stereotyped.

The fact that c00n Lee Daniels produced it should tell you all you need to know about this show.
You’re Nigerian. Speak on your own issues. You wouldn’t understand the context.