Oh they WILDIN on BET+

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
It's ironic because I'm working on 6 different projects right now.

That nikka 50 is supposed to be advertising his champagne at a store on 10 Mile and Van Dyke at the end of the month. I'm plugged up there so the owner asked me to come help him set shyt up. Dude been shopping with my weed store for 2 years now.

I don't do pics and autographs, I got famous people in my fam and I have been around a lot of famous people fukking with the music scene a few years back. It looks desperate and idgaf about pictures

All of my shyt is unorganized ideas so I hired a white dude last week who has writing credentials. I'm paying him to teach me the writing process.

I know a lot of y'all nikkas on here are talented with shyt like that too.

Man y'all nikkas would give me mad props if I told y'all about the animated comedy shyt I'm doing. That shyt is fukkin fire and a funny ass creative ass idea for the base of the show.

I'll be rich off this shyt one day :yeshrug:.

I'd pull some of you nikkas on here in with me if I get that far. I have asked my nikkas and family to help me with this shyt but it takes a certain motivation to be interested in something like this.
Put me on nikka

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There’s more Black cable networks out there breh. They all may be Jew controlled too, Im not sure.

They can't leave us alone..
If you consider how even if you had a hiphop label you couldn't push your cds without jew distribution. So ultimately they maintained control of something we thought was Black.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I guess folks don’t like seeing it in this form but a lot of us live this everyday so that’s why it’s not too triggering to me. Streaming just gave these show runners leeway to Ron shows like this… You best believe this shyt would’ve been happened if network allowed it. Go to most black families and you’re going to hear the same talk.

shyt that fight remind me if a fight between 2 if my aunts a few years back at a family reunion :russ::mjlol:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
ignance has a firm grip on the community*

Vice grip, breh.

Nikkas in here are in stitches laughing so hard.

“diS sO aCcUraTe aNd enTerTaiNing”

Ironically, these reactions are way funnier to me than the 15secs of that show I managed to suffer through.

Then the humor runs dry as what they deem “accurate and entertaining” quickly turns to “accurate and embarrassing”.