Reppin
St louis
don mozzarella got them.
lLzcK6z.png

UKVu0t8.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
on one hand I have some sympathy because this could end up being some parts in America.

but I also know if this happened in Chicago or Atlanta. and they were black they would be called savages

so hey,:yeshrug: lock those thugs and savages up for doing stupid shyt.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It’s still Italy. And for the record, when poor southern Italians residents get desperate enough, it’s logical to presume that they will venture out beyond that area to rob & kill. Which is why the fact that it’s still Italy stands.

Poor analogy. That's like comparing California and Kansas. Both America, but DRASTICALLY different economic structures, cultures, norms, industries and wealth.

Northern Italy is more industrialized, cosmopolitan and urbane. Lots of people working white collar jobs they can do from home, still earn money, closer to vital land trade routes etc. Lombardy and Piedmonte are some of the hardest hit areas and yet you are seeing social unrest in the south...why? Because below Rome/Lazio they are a much more agrarian society. Manual labor, farming, small cash only businesses, etc. shyt that you have to leave the house to do. And when the country is locked down guess who gets hit first and worse economically. Poor, low-skill, low-wage workers.

Now back to my analogy. You can't call civil unrest in California the same as it is in Kansas. LA Riots happened...you think KANSAS was affected? Hell, you think Las Vegas was affected? NOPE.

As @itsyoung!! said, I don't know what the point is here. Its widely known how different southern Italy is from northern. Might as well be Coastal America vs Heartland America. Same country but you really can't conflate the two at all when it comes to social issues.

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
You know what I learn about people in the landlords and rent thread. It's that people are trying to survive this and don't give a fukk about anyone else in the process to meet their basic needs. If families are starving. Of course supermarkets are getting robbed and people will justify in one way or another.

So yes. I do expect rioting and looting and any means necessary type activities to come up soon.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
why would I rise up against my brudda:wow:

EDIT: y’all nikkas went back and forth too:dwillhuh:

I don’t have anything against the breh

I was just saying this lil temper tantrum on video wasn’t really bout nothing. That if this is an indication of how real shyt is gone get then these will be the most peaceful riots ever.