Oh shyt, it's going down in Italy

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are there
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region
'People are evil’: Brooklyn mom shopping for groceries during coronavirus outbreak hit with stray bullet
A Brooklyn woman on her way to search for groceries during the coronavirus outbreak with her young son in tow was struck in the leg by a stray bullet, the Daily News has learned.

“I’m in a lot of pain and I feel really sick,” the distraught victim, 27-year-old Nikki Nicholson, told The News from her hospital bed. “It’s innocent people getting hurt. It’s sad."

Yes cause people never caught strays before Corona :facepalm:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
N6Xv5Fb.jpg
:deadrose:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I remember when I pulled up in Mexico by complete accident, and this woman with no arms cried because I gave her $20:wow:.

That's a level of poor that a good 95% of Americans will never experience.

Hell, I grew up poor as shyt. Coming home to the water being ice cold because the power was cut off, and still having to jump in, in the morning. Wondering how my moms was gonna pull a Jordan in Game Seven and get the bills paid again.

Worrying if today was the day that she was gonna end it all because of the amount of stress that she was dealing with. Luckily, she only had nervous breakdowns every 6 months or so.

I still don't know how she did it...

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Bunkering down and side-eyeing everyone else will get you picked off at leisure. The only way this works, the only way this has or will ever work, is to move together and with purpose. The non-stop threads around here attest to the purpose of opposing factions doing their best to muddy the waters. Nobody counters that by themselves.

Ah, I understand now. Yeah, you got a point. I'm not the survivalist really but I am not sure how far outside the immediate family to cast a net. What are you doing?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
some of yall seem to want shyt to hit the fan as though you'll be a safe observer
That's what trips me out when I see it posted here and on Facebook, Instagram, etc. :mjlol: It's like they want it to happen and act like if it does happen that they'll somehow be the lucky ones to survive. :hhh:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when I pulled up in Mexico by complete accident, and this woman with no arms cried because I gave her $20:wow:.

That's a level of poor that a good 95% of Americans will never experience.

Hell, I grew up poor as shyt. Coming home to the water being ice cold because the power was cut off, and still having to jump in, in the morning. Wondering how my moms was gonna pull a Jordan in Game Seven and get the bills paid again.

Worrying if today was the day that she was gonna end it all because of the amount of stress that she was dealing with. Luckily, she only had nervous breakdowns every 6 months or so.

I still don't know how she did it...
With how not out of the ordinary your story is amongst black folks it makes me wonder why Bernie Sanders is so vilified by older black folks

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Quite sad.

This is exactly why stores in San Francisco and Oakland boarded up their windows...It's a guarantee people will be doing this at some point.