Oh shyt, it's going down in Italy

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
It will. The only distance is society's sympathy and "how can we help" will evaporate once the images are of brehs in Baltimore or SE DC. I'm taking care of my own and side eyeing everyon else.

I have been reading survivalist manuals for years. They always feature mantras on owning weapons against the inevitable "urban disturbance". Some people are just looking for an excuse to kill nikkas. Dead serious.

5 or 1?

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bro Ion know nothin bout none of that/politics.

I'm just talmbout tha general wellbeing for everybody. That's it mane...just want everybody to be ight but that aint tha world we live in, which is fukked up.

Politics is a fickle business...:francis: the EU right next door I dont hear nothing about italy making new ties outside to secure food for the country... or any of these rich italians using their connections to help out... All these rich italians founders of ferrari and fashion icons doing nothing...:francis:

Dap Punk

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Space Age
First off the fukk is you so emotional for?

U up in here huffing and puffing your chest over a discussion, caping for Italians who would shyt on u and that’s me assuming U even black

The discussion is about people wilding and looting, how in the fukk do the LA riots and Katrina Not compare to that?

And I noticed u skipped over when u was asked have u actually been to Sicily? Or are you just quoting stats from Google?

He isn’t black. He posted himself working out when he was beefing with another poster.

We may not have Sicily’s stats but it doesn’t invalidate that there are folks out there struggling regardless. But let’s keep playing the poverty olympics :russ:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Politics is a fickle business...:francis: the EU right next door I dont hear nothing about italy making new ties outside to secure food for the country... or any of these rich italians using their connections to help out... All these rich italians founders of ferrari and fashion icons doing nothing...:francis:
I suppose I'm approaching this from a very childlike mindset then...

Cuz basically what I'm saying is "why can't all the big bosses have a meeting say sorry, realize shyt is fukked up and give out free food and money [and video games and weed] to everybody and shyt will be coo". Lol

Jus so tired of tha constant bullshyt mane.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I suppose I'm approaching this from a very childlike mindset then...

Cuz basically what I'm saying is "why can't all the big bosses have a meeting say sorry, realize shyt is fukked up and give out free food and money [and video games and weed] to everybody and shyt will be coo". Lol

Jus so tired of tha constant bullshyt mane.

the world is the way they created it to be... :manny: now they gotta pay the price....

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
the world is the way they created it to be... :manny: now they gotta pay the price....
Aw yea...I'm hip to all tha conspiracies too. Look up RFG - CHOSEN ONE on youtube. His dad worked in Area 51 so he aint just any ol theorist. I can tell he really be wantin to say some shyt but can't.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
:francis: the coli dap addicts at it once again

Sicily, where these are recorded, is 41% poverty rate :francis:

United States poverty rate is 11% :francis:

I dont think you know broke :francis:

You can buy a home in Sicily right now for $1 + closing costs
0949012098138fa1d1e4682b32ac97f8.gif

:mjlol:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
They are in their bunkers with they private doctor ,servants,and indoor fukking lakes.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
He isn’t black. He posted himself working out when he was beefing with another poster.

We may not have Sicily’s stats but it doesn’t invalidate that there are folks out there struggling regardless. But let’s keep playing the poverty olympics :russ:

I don’t doubt Sicily is struggling

I’ve lived in Europe twice and been telling my American hood brehs shyt ain’t sweet out there

I lived in a Turkish mafia hood in Berlin and shyt that went down on my block would have y’all :picard:

This video is light work tho :francis: