Oh shyt, it's going down in Italy

mag357

Superstar
Daps
We are there
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region
'People are evil’: Brooklyn mom shopping for groceries during coronavirus outbreak hit with stray bullet
A Brooklyn woman on her way to search for groceries during the coronavirus outbreak with her young son in tow was struck in the leg by a stray bullet, the Daily News has learned.

“I’m in a lot of pain and I feel really sick,” the distraught victim, 27-year-old Nikki Nicholson, told The News from her hospital bed. “It’s innocent people getting hurt. It’s sad."

Yes cause people never caught strays before Corona :facepalm:

I'm thinking why they even put anything about the coronavirus in the article...

A lady got shot.

Coronavirus didnt shoot her

Daps
With how not out of the ordinary your story is amongst black folks it makes me wonder why Bernie Sanders is so vilified by older black folks
Because the material poverty suffered by black Americans is one of design, a consequence of systemic oppression that specifically targets us. By constantly harping on the economic divide and how a rising tide lifts all boats, Bernie is disrespecting the memory of our ancestors and downplaying the role racism has in our present condition. :francis:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Says you are from NYC ? The city in the video with the dude kicking the window crime rate is almost 2-3 times worse than New York City and almost 3 times higher poverty rate

you dont know shyt about Italy, it aint like the movies :francis: its the dirtiest country in Europe :francis:

That city is literally ran by the mafia

your city is ran by the police

it aint even comparable :francis:

New York City unemployment rate is 4%

Sicily, italy unemployment rate is 21%

you dont know shyt :francis:

Ima make it even easier bro.
Cause I see ur trying to tell us how poor Sicily is.
I asked have u been to Sicily b4... u probly missed that...

But check it. The numbers ur spitting gotta be bullshyt or something.
We can just look at the vid in OP and see them nikkaz dont look too desperate.
Maybe if you showed me Brazil or something... shyt floating in the streets. Kids looking filthy.

So because something aint feel right about those unemployment numbers ur spitting.

I'm like, fukk it... what's a random african country's unemployment numbers.

Ghana is listed at around 7%

fukk it... let me try another 1...

Kenya... 7-12% depending on who's telling...

So Sicily is 21%?:jbhmm:

I ain't the smartest brother on here but something dont smell right

Theres probly people somewhere in Africa thatll kill that lil girl for that piece of bread she had in her mouth in that vid...

Talk about desperate

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bunkering down and side-eyeing everyone else will get you picked off at leisure. The only way this works, the only way this has or will ever work, is to move together and with purpose. The non-stop threads around here attest to the purpose of opposing factions doing their best to muddy the waters. Nobody counters that by themselves.
Best post in the thread.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If that was the case...nothing would be shut down....more people die everyday from other shyt and now everyone thinks they care about lives.
Weren't you the one saying at the beginning of this shyt that it's nothing to worry about and people weren't dying? Exactly how many deaths you waiting for before you stop claiming it's meaningless?

Italy's death rates are up 50% from coronavirus alone. They usually only have 1700 deaths/day from ALL causes in the whole country, now they're getting 800-900/day from coronavirus alone and it isn't even hitting the whole country hard yet.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The government wants a collapsed economy. This is what you tell yourself. Please tell us how this benefits them dumbass.
He walks around shook of the government and new world order 24/7. According to him everything is a government conspiracy and every bad event benefits them. Of course rich people were making bank before this happened and living the high life, but somehow he thinks they want to trade that it for a depression and an angry population that doesn't trust them.

He doesn't believe that 9/11, Isis, Treyvon Martin's killing, the moon landing, the Ferguson protests, the Holocaust, the shooting down of the plane in Ukraine, the Malaysian plane that crashed in the ocean, or pretty much any mass shooting or terrorist attack ever happened. Even said the Charleston victims were dummies with fake plastic faces molded on them to make them look like the victims and that "hands up don't shoot" is a secret Masonic symbol.

But he does believe in pizzagate, Obama being a freemason, a giant Jewish conspiracy to dominate the world, Trayvon Martin being sacrificed by his father in a masonic cult ritual, and a giant conspiracy of ruling reptilans who disguise themselves as people.

He once attacked Alex Jones as a paid plant because he believes that some mass shootings aren't staged. As if guns exist but none of the 7 billion people on Earth will ever use them unless the Jewish Masonic pedophiliac reptilian New World Order tells them to. :what:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Someone in the comments said that every society is only a handful of missed meals away from complete chaos :wow:

the illusion of society. I was watching that Vietnam docuseries one of the soldiers said the same thing. He said war doesn’t make people vicious and brutal, war is finishing school.

OT what I love about zombie flicks. Seeing people act out when the facade is gone.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
N6Xv5Fb.jpg

man, what the fukk is this :mjlol: