OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps

Yvette Carnell 22 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment
Bless his heart. Let me set this straight:

3.Boyce and I haven talked in years, since I walked away, so he wouldn’t know who I’m dating. And no, I don’t have a white partner, but why should that matter to Boyce Watkins, a man who walked his BLACK daughter down the aisle to marry a WHITE guy? Boyce is doing his best to deflect away from what happened last night. He doesn’t have an answer for that Charles Wu video and everyone knows it. He’s a walking ghost, whether he realizes it or not is not my issue.
wsod.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Thanks. I've always felt Boyce was a Seminar scam hustler. He gave off the MLM vibe to me.

Never understood how he got so popular with the basic level information he gives out.

Even Black Empowerment isn't safe from outsiders.

Truth. His shyt is very basic.

I just can't imagine him being a great professor at Syracuse.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Boyce with the phd...Always gossiping about other people. Boyce with the phd...talking all pro black and you needed a dirty asian to teach you how to sale that. Boyce with the phd...now we know why your daughter married a white man. Boyce with the phd...talked real big about building black enterprises but sold out to white man. Boyce with the phd... you put up a terrible front. Boyce with the phd... NOTHING MORE THAN A PITCH MAN FOR WHITE MEN!!!!

https://accounts.google.com/Service...&next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDMZHCa1rMwE&passive=true

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So basically if you spend 6 months to a year taking online courses and listening to podcasts on a particular subject you become an expert, indespensible to a brand. FOH