OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
No... You made it seem like its the ONLY importance for Black people when there are other fields far superior. How the heck is working in Stem going to economically LIBERATE Black people besides just making them employees for white corporations.
If you're serious I can explain sir....

First off, I never said Only- I did say without pushing it on our youth- its a forfeiture of our future. Which I stand by as a fact.

2nd- push STEM = Hundreds of thousands of us making great money leads to Businesses.
I have a business, I hire black people. My wife has a business..... She hires Even more black people.
India (the nation) had a good program and model- sure they worked for white corps, but over 200000 of them started making 30 to 80 bucks n hour and that cash flow was sent back to certain towns and even communities in the usa.
Our situation is more complicated- however technology is a key part of the solution. Are you in Tech? Do you know How easy it is to flip into investments, putting others who look like you on to good jobs, ....or owning ur own company?
Also, its Very Clownish (i stand by the clown word as well).... To diss the idea but not have a solution to replace it. How do we liberate black people?- people against stem clearly have zero solutions and are near-sighted.

I own every lot on my street, due to tech We bought up my lil hood (one of the worst in the nation).... Regular nikkas.. So thats how I base my POV. How do you base your POV sir?

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Yeah, apparently Wu runs a business called Jarvis and Boyce works for him. Someone made this comment under his latest video. The info supposedly comes from the latest damage control webinar he had with Wu. :sigh:

I just saw this comment a second ago under his latest vid

Not only does Wu run Jarvis but he also runs Nexem

Whois nexem.co

Look up Black Business World, and you will see that its information on the owner, etc..., is private. I.E., Boyce is just the front man.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Both of them are clowns

Boyce is a beta academic who couldn't make it in academia and is now masquerading as a black business guru even though he works for a frail young asian.

Yvette is a broke lesbian who has never held a real job who projects her own loser mentality on to the entire black community.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: she just posted this today:

Dr. Boyce is on his second day of personal attacks, so let’s break it down. What you’re seeing right now is the unraveling of a petulant man-child who doesn’t understand business.

1. Boyce keeps saying he gave me THOUSANDS of dollars. Actually, he UNDERPAID me for FULL TIME work. The most I was ever paid in a month was $1,200. Early on I worked for free, and after that, $800 a month for awhile.

2. Personal attacks on my finances are irrelevant. I’m not the one promising to make you a millionaire. My project is Black politics.

3. I didn’t want to bring this up, but my experience with Boyce is that he’s frequently insolvent and complaining about cash flow problems. I’ve had to chase him down for my money when we worked together. Didn’t your car get repossessed Boyce? Wanna talk about that? Is this the man who is going to make you a millionaire?

4. As I said yesterday, I do not have a white girlfriend. Dr Watkins’ stepdaughter is, however, married to a white man. And he gave her away at the wedding. This is not about how I feel about interracial relationships, but Boyce’s hypocrisy. He’s a walking contradiction. And look
1f440.png
at the pics from her wedding. She has ZERO Black women in her wedding party. How did Mr Black Empowerment raise up a Black step daughter who isn’t anchored in Blackness?

5. Does Boyce’s other daughter still sell weaves? While he shames Black women for wearing weaves and red bottoms?

6. From Maven to Charles Wu, Boyce isn’t who he pretends to be. There’s no Black empowerment in using Black stress and anxiety to sell bullsh*t products that don’t work to the Black community.

7. The people who support Breaking Brown aren’t “dusty”, as Boyce describes the Breaking Brown Family. Regarding me needing his channel, the first time I ever saw money from YouTube was from the Breaking Brown channel, not Your Black World. And I get more views than Boyce too, so why would I need his channel? Bought subscribers don’t click on videos.

You gotta be a small scared little man to spend the majority of your time smearing me rather than Charles Wu. I bet they still work together. I bet Mr. Wu still gets a fat cut of that “Black empowerment” money.

Watch the second video where Wu discusses how he markets to Black people that we’re all one white man away from catastrophe, and how the product doesn’t even need to work.
*THIS* is EVERYTHING.

My project is based on using collective Black politics to actually CHANGE and IMPROVE the material condition of Black people, whereas the project of Boyce and Mr. Wu is just to use that anxiety to sell you garbage products. It’s time for YOU to choose which way forward.

PS

I wrote this post myself. I didn’t hire some Asian dude to write copy in a way that manipulates your emotions so I can pick your pocket. That’s not what I’m about.

wheres the second video she is referring to?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why people keep saying that.

Her family is from the South and DOS -- so that means you gonna have light skin people in your family.

My mom is about her complexion - and so are her 9 siblings - and most of my maternal side. It's apart of the our ancestors legacy of enslavement. We come in all shades.

Harriet_Tubman_with_rescued_slaves_New_York_Times.jpg
true

mulattoes_3.jpg

dp274834-emancipated-slaves-detail.jpg

And yea...they all were Black slaves.
are we going to front like them kids arent products of rape