OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You just typed a bunch of paragraphs full off fluff.

The audience has to know its the audience.
AAs forming a much clearer sense of ethnic identity with the oncoming waves of Black immigrants is a relatively recent thing.
Yvette clearly approaches each of her shows as an appeal for AAs to see themselves as AA and once her message has a big enough platform then maybe the stuff you wan to see becomes viable.

You're not AA, so who cares what you think?
Yall dap up Phonzi's BS post about media being this all powerful thing so don't pick and chose when you want to buy into that idea.
Furthermore, the meat of that podcast was comparing Lowndes County (an extremely poor county in America) where the Black Panther logo originated with the world of Wakanda...two worlds on the opposite ends of the spectrum which makes it highly ironic.
Whether yall like it or not, shyt is escapism but they never said no one shouldn't escape and enjoy the movie.

Well damn... The bolded is true.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
This shyt is like World War 3 in the conscious community. Now Tariq and Umar are back at it. :snoop:

2ic03zo.jpg

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is true and I get the ideological clashes but it can be done with respect and class and behind closed doors if they want to be taken more seriously:manny:

Shame they bump heads like this and play up the fukkery for attention and views

shyt is like when The Rock Stone Cold and Chris Jericho were going back and forth :snoop:

Exactly it's entertainment value
Boyce need to stay out the beef lane though. I see why he always ride the fence. Stud auntie is just embarrassing him point after point.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hard for me to believe that Dr. Johnson is really from Philly.
His jonsin' skills are not what they should be.

Maybe he's thinking about the SuperBowl.

You don't get the chance to roast people like this often, make it count, Umar.

He the kid his mom's made him come in when the lights come on till he was 20 years old. Bro swaggerless

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Thought it was strange that Yvette was the only conscious YouTube content maker that wasn’t aggressively homophobic and didn’t randomly attack gays. Now it makes sense, but it’s a shame her wife is white. Appreciated that she provided a safe space for gay bruthas and sistas to participate in the discussion without being attacked/ostracized.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This shyt is like World War 3 in the conscious community. Now Tariq and Umar are back at it. :snoop:

2ic03zo.jpg

In Prodigy's book, he said that Nas amped up the feud with Jay Z because he was jealous of the attention that the Prodigy Jay Z beef was generating at the time.

Sounds like what's happening here with TN and UJ.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He the kid his mom's made him come in when the lights come on till he was 20 years old. Bro swaggerless

heard about this and read multiple references to it......and it's worse than I imagined.

he needs a wartime consiglierre
Dr. Johnson,

1. if you're going to wear sports logo gear, should be philly Negro Leagues team gear

2. do no live videos, great public speaker with an outline but not great off the top of the head

3. no videos over 5 minutes

4 tariq might be his real first name, because his birth year was that era where black parents were discarding euro names, but no way he was born with that last name,there is bound to be paperwork attached to his real name. fact that he brings up legal paperwork a lot might hint that something might pop up about him

5. white mother in law angle is a weak spot for TN...exploit that

6. stop the profanity and slurs, and the physical threats...no win situation to continue making threats...if something happens you are a suspect...........nothing happens you start looking weak to the people you are fronting for

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't even pick that up in my analysis great catch. I am not familiar with comic books but only picking up on it in terms of the substance of the Black Panther story as a result of the much hyped anticipated release. These guys are destroying the validity of their arguments by antics such as this. An example where hyper tribalism can lead to actually someone who considers themselves a "Black advocate" regurgitating white supremacist talking points.

This is what they always do. Yvette and Tone are clowns. They sound just like white supremacist when talking about successful black folk like Diddy, Oprah, and Jay Z etc... They actually posted a video talking about they are schooling Diddy on business when the man is worth a billion off business moves. Always trying to downplay their accomplishments and pretend like they don't employ hundreds of black folks in their companies. They are against any black person or black business that makes money. Every black business has to be a charity in their eyes.