OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I believe it all. Yvette does date white people. Look at the biggest bytchnikkas of AAgang. They are ALL pawgers. The reason why they like fukk Africa is because they fukking Europe. fukk em. They are woke bedwenches and bedbucks. At this point, any nikka saying AAgang is probably a bedbuck mad at the world that they are Black

:dahell:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
The fact that y'all nikkas side with Boyce is just:aicmon:

The ninja is a straight up prosperity preacher. The Asian guy in the video said directly: "Boyce is my pitch man":heh:

He's selling bullshyt to black people. :yeshrug:
which Asian guy?

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps

Yvette Carnell 22 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment
Bless his heart. Let me set this straight:

3.Boyce and I haven talked in years, since I walked away, so he wouldn’t know who I’m dating. And no, I don’t have a white partner, but why should that matter to Boyce Watkins, a man who walked his BLACK daughter down the aisle to marry a WHITE guy? Boyce is doing his best to deflect away from what happened last night. He doesn’t have an answer for that Charles Wu video and everyone knows it. He’s a walking ghost, whether he realizes it or not is not my issue.

Lmao I think Boyce daughter married a white man.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This open social media era of the internet has ruined a lot of people's reputations in my eyes, I don't see a bright future from any of these scandals. :manny:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
i'm still waiting on somebody to address the little asian dude calling boyce watkins a "character" to his potential client

giphy.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Look at Yvette’s last video. Probably around 42 minute mark . Boyce is finished :manny:

All that black empowerment talk and he’s just a pitchman for cacs and Asians selling “hopes and dreams”

I don’t agree with everything Yvette says, but she at least makes fact driven arguments.

she's got him shook. he's doing a live video right now addressing the charles wu situation

he's actually showing a video that's even worse than the one yvette posted

they are killing him in the comments too....if anybody knows how to post that shyt go ahead

his only defense is "this is just how people do business" and "what are you doing":hubie:

HOLY shyt!! WU SAYS "position yourself against gang banger culture"

and he uses BOYCE talking about his daughter and his family as an example!! boyce is melting down yall...WHOA.

Last edited: