OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yvette really gets u nikkas mad:mjlol:

nikkas in here complaining about Yvette being pessimistic etc. But that's what y'all coli nikkas are:heh:

Edit: now that I think about it. Some of y'all r mad cause she critiques your idol celebrities.

nikkas mad she critiques P Diddy and Jayz:russ:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Not sure what the actions of his daughter have to do with Boyce?

She's her own person. She wanna lay up with a white man, thats her problem. What that gotta do with Boyce?

It has everything to do with Boyce, that’s his seed and she is going against everything he preaches about. Just like Muhammad Ali’s daughters going against everything he talked about, it makes him look weak his words are empty.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
EXACTLY!!

Nikkas on this forum GRAVITATED towards a complaining broke ass Lesbian Defeatist mindset having woman!!

Over a PHD educated professional Black man trying to show nikkas how to get money and help they families and community.

If that doesn't tell you all that needs to be known about most of the posters on this forum I don't know what does :snoop:

I highly doubt most people that listen to Boyce are making much money.

I am not going to repeat my post from yesterday but I gave some advice that if followed (I did this 10 years ago at 16 yrs. old) you'd see 5-10x that much in 10 years. Because I am the type of person that builds his wealth not chase bullshyt ponzEYE schemes like Boyce.

I asked one of his followers about some very basic principles/concepts that every competent investor knows and he couldn't answer. That was all I needed to know about Boyce Watkins.
I would give that information out for free to any Black person because I want us to make money.

Boyce says stupid shyt and people go "yep, yep".

Boyce: "black people need to start businesses and get off the corporate plantation."

Boyce follower: "yep, yep"

The guy just rambles saying nothing in the nonsense.

But y'all keep being lazy listening to a sloppy, scatter-brain cornball instead of putting in work.:manny:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:ehh:.. wonder what Nature is up to these days...seen him on Drink Champs...For All Seasons had some bangers on it...

He had a diss record to Nas that went hard......he had a segment on that song where he flipped "Nas is Like" to Nas is Not. His "banned from tv" verse went hard.....other than that...eh

He should trademark "Nature moved to Marcy" though

When Durant went to GSW, those were the first words out of my mouth

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I highly doubt most people that listen to Boyce are making much money.

I am not going to repeat my post from yesterday but I gave some advice that if followed (I did this 10 years ago at 16 yrs. old) you'd see 5-10x that much in 10 years. Because I am the type of person that builds his wealth not chase bullshyt ponzEYE schemes like Boyce.

I asked one of his followers about some very basic principles/concepts that every competent investor knows and he couldn't answer. That was all I needed to know about Boyce Watkins.
I would give that information out for free to any Black person because I want us to make money.

Boyce says stupid shyt and people go "yep, yep".

Boyce: "black people need to start businesses and get off the corporate plantation."

Boyce follower: "yep, yep"

The guy just rambles saying nothing in the nonsense.

But y'all keep being lazy listening to a sloppy, scatter-brain cornball instead of putting in work.:manny:
anybody getting involved in business should never invest a majority of their learning into one person.....you look at different people and their results and go from there

People get too invested in one person/thing as right so when something is wrong they try to dismiss everything. I can learn from an open adversary if they are knowledgeable at any specific thing that's a benefit for me.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

Lol Boyce facial expression in the thumbnail.:mjlol:

Boyce was probably looking like that before he made the video on Yvette.
bdfc798dd5c8d9210e28c799f72ffc57.png

full
Boyce: "I know this eraser headed bull dagger not trying to expose me."

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Most of them think like women i.e. excuse making, deflecting etc.That's what they do in every thread, derail or make excuses. If someone makes a general statement about blacks needing more businesses for example, here come the contrarian, argument negroes. I ignore them now because they just want to waste time arguing about dumb shyt. They will argue with anything you say, no matter how right it is. They are the "b-b-but what about the exceptions" negroes. They start pontificating to sound smart, "not all asians are business owners" :dahell:duh nikka, but they're kicking our ass in business ownership and group economics.

I swear to you, you could say "today is Thursday" and contrarian negroes would say, "well technically, it's not, it's really Sunday, because blah blah blah".

"The sky is blue" "That's what a lot of people think. But it's really green. "

"I know you're telling the truth about what we need to do, but i want to make excuses and argue so i will call you a c00n or fraud" JUST LIKE YVETTE, these dudes really do act like chicks.

75% of TLR is like this. 6 Certs isn't though. What these TLR dudes don't get is that women tend to be able to get away with being excuse makers more, i mean it's not right but it's the way it is, women tend to get more of a pass, but as a man esp a black man, arguing about dumb shyt and making excuses about why you can't get something popping will have you wrapping sandwiches at Subway at 35 and getting your checks garnished for child support. Maybe even turning to something illegal out of desperation etc. TLR nikkas can like Yvette all you want but you need to remember, she is a female, she can sort of get away with the excuse making more than a man can. They have it easier. But if you as a black man keep using that excuse making rhetoric, you are going to be stuck in some shytty job and broke.

I had a military dad so i'm used to a direct, forward message instead of stuff being sugarcoated or fantasy shyt. A lot of these dudes don't like to hear the truth or like to challenge themselves. "It ain't that easy" nobody said it was easy nikka, but you have two choices, make money or make excuses. I don't get how men who have relatives or even care about themselves can log on here and say they're not going to try anything because it "won't change the system" of course it won't but you don't care about providing for yourself and family?

Same here.
Why I laugh at a lot of excuse makers.
Real talk you just dropped

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is why the pro-black community is a joke and why nothing gets done. Its just like the black church. You have folk pick sides and gossip, throw shade, beef with one another, worry who sleeps with who or what race they sleep with. shyt is why the black community does not look to the pro-black community for leadership because there is none. nikkas all talk, highlight what the problem but does not come up with solutions smh. The black community in America is finished.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
This is why the pro-black community is a joke and why nothing gets done. Its just like the black church. You have folk pick sides and gossip, throw shade, beef with one another, worry who sleeps with who or what race they sleep with. shyt is why the black community does not look to the pro-black community for leadership because there is none. nikkas all talk, highlight what the problem but does not come up with solutions smh. The black community in America is finished.

The black family is the foundation of the black community. So if you’re not interested in creating & maintaining that, then you are not truly invested in the black community.

I agree with everything else that you said though...especially the part about picking sides.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don’t follow these Black concious Youtubers but it seems they’re always beefing with each other:gucci:

Aint shyt concious or positive about that:martin:
It’s a classic case of too many chiefs and not enough Indians. A lot of ego and desire to be the top dog that sometimes get in the way of the higher goal. Always leads to disorder and the inability to organize effectively no matter what you’re talking about due to constant conflict.

When you read about the civil rights movements and leaders who were effective they don’t have these issues because they always had their eye on the ball which is a higher cause. Not trying to take down their rivals.