OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
oh-lord-no.gif

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I see a lot of people attributing certain ideas on here to people being Yvette followers, but Boyce said/says a lot of the same shyt she does.

Look at Boyce and Yvette's first videos, just go on his youtube timeline and look at the oldest videos first.

This is the kind of shyt Boyce was on 2012

This is Boyce now

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The last time I checked her girlfriend was white:ld:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Both of them are clowns

Boyce is a beta academic who couldn't make it in academia and is now masquerading as a black business guru even though he works for a frail young asian.

Yvette is a broke lesbian who has never held a real job who projects her own loser mentality on to the entire black community.

Not true. He was forced out because the CAC president at Syracuse wouldn't stand by him when he made his comments against Bill O'Reilly.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Dudes in here saying "Yvette never claimed to be pro black" Then why was she trying to say who is really pro black and who's not. She accused Boyce not being pro black several times, if she's not pro black herself why would she try to call out others for not being pro black?

And if she hadn't made so many videos about Boyce, he might not have put this out there, but she is always talking about the dude. I don't agree 100% with all Boyce's views,,but as far as this goes, it could have probably been avoided if she had left it alone. He put this out there because she kept taking jabs.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Dudes in here saying "Yvette never claimed to be pro black" Then why was she trying to say who is really pro black and who's not. She accused Boyce not being pro black several times, if she's not pro black herself why would she try to call out others for not being pro black?

And if she hadn't made so many videos about Boyce, he might not have put this out there, but she is always talking about the dude. I don't agree 100% with all Boyce's views,,but as far as this goes, it could have probably been avoided if she had left it alone. He put this out there because she kept taking jabs.

She will be taking jabs until she dies. It's what broke losers do.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
She said its a lie so dont know why its going on... Boyce is onmy digging a deeper grave especially by not denying exploiting black folks.

If Yvette IS a lesbian I would be disappointed....

Because I have a weird crush and would dikk her down one day.:yeshrug:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
But...she isn't "pro-black" and has said she doesn't have a problem with interracial relationships...so...

Like nikkas gonna try to apply conscious movement and pro-black rules to people who dont subscribe to it lol

Her audience don't care about that shyt lol
A lot people ain't pro black or say they ain't pro black but they preach, steal, quote, use pro black ideologies thru 80% of their talk.. This applies to a lot of individuals

Which gives off the impression that they're pro black.

With that being said just stop the rhetoric :yeshrug:Problem solved

If you're in a interracial relationship or don't mind being in 1 let your content reflect that.
Don't be all blacky black.. Mix it up.

Also the conscious & pro black community are 1 in the same:mjlol:Its interwined...

Yall nikkas is funny

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
EXACTLY!!

Nikkas on this forum GRAVITATED towards a complaining broke ass Lesbian Defeatist mindset having woman!!

Over a PHD educated professional Black man trying to show nikkas how to get money and help they families and community.

If that doesn't tell you all that needs to be known about most of the posters on this forum I don't know what does :snoop:
Perfectly said