OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Both of them are clowns

Boyce is a beta academic who couldn't make it in academia and is now masquerading as a black business guru even though he works for a frail young asian.

Yvette is a broke lesbian who has never held a real job who projects her own loser mentality on to the entire black community.
:whoo:...the shyt that burn slow... sheesh...

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
EXACTLY!!

Nikkas on this forum GRAVITATED towards a complaining broke ass Lesbian Defeatist mindset having woman!!

Over a PHD educated professional Black man trying to show nikkas how to get money and help they families and community.

If that doesn't tell you all that needs to be known about most of the posters on this forum I don't know what does :snoop:

Most of them think like women i.e. excuse making, deflecting etc.That's what they do in every thread, derail or make excuses. If someone makes a general statement about blacks needing more businesses for example, here come the contrarian, argument negroes. I ignore them now because they just want to waste time arguing about dumb shyt. They will argue with anything you say, no matter how right it is. They are the "b-b-but what about the exceptions" negroes. They start pontificating to sound smart, "not all asians are business owners" :dahell:duh nikka, but they're kicking our ass in business ownership and group economics.

I swear to you, you could say "today is Thursday" and contrarian negroes would say, "well technically, it's not, it's really Sunday, because blah blah blah".

"The sky is blue" "That's what a lot of people think. But it's really green. "

"I know you're telling the truth about what we need to do, but i want to make excuses and argue so i will call you a c00n or fraud" JUST LIKE YVETTE, these dudes really do act like chicks.

75% of TLR is like this. 6 Certs isn't though. What these TLR dudes don't get is that women tend to be able to get away with being excuse makers more, i mean it's not right but it's the way it is, women tend to get more of a pass, but as a man esp a black man, arguing about dumb shyt and making excuses about why you can't get something popping will have you wrapping sandwiches at Subway at 35 and getting your checks garnished for child support. Maybe even turning to something illegal out of desperation etc. TLR nikkas can like Yvette all you want but you need to remember, she is a female, she can sort of get away with the excuse making more than a man can. They have it easier. But if you as a black man keep using that excuse making rhetoric, you are going to be stuck in some shytty job and broke.

I had a military dad so i'm used to a direct, forward message instead of stuff being sugarcoated or fantasy shyt. A lot of these dudes don't like to hear the truth or like to challenge themselves. "It ain't that easy" nobody said it was easy nikka, but you have two choices, make money or make excuses. I don't get how men who have relatives or even care about themselves can log on here and say they're not going to try anything because it "won't change the system" of course it won't but you don't care about providing for yourself and family?

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
She said its a lie so dont know why its going on... Boyce is onmy digging a deeper grave especially by not denying exploiting black folks.

Just because Carnell claims she doesn't currently have a "white partner" doesn't mean that she didn't have one previously.

If Yvette IS a lesbian I would be disappointed....

Prepare to be disappointed :mjlol:

Looks like Yvette might go both ways so your dream of piping her may still be possible :heh::scust:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sa Neter TV never entertained me as much as the latest round of YouTube gurus :russ:

Where's Brother Rich and the Pills for the response :mjlol:

Ever since Trump became president, the world been turned upside down.
:russ::russ::russ::russ:..sums it up perfectly

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
This makes absolutely no sense

Here come the contrarian, argument negroes. I don't argue with you nikkas on here. I say what i think and that's it. Your views align more with Yvette than Boyce's, that says it all. You're an argumentative, excuse making complacent nikka. A lot of you dudes did not have fathers, raised by single mothers so you identify more with the complainer, "government please save me" mentality.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
OP you consider yourself a man with a topic like this :laff:

don't you cacs got anything else to worry about beside what black people are doing. Like your women's low fertility rate :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here come the contrarian, argument negroes. I don't argue with you nikkas on here. I say what i think and that's it. Your views align more with Yvette than Boyce's, that says it all. You're a argumentative, excuse making complacent nikka. A lot of you dudes did not have fathers, raised by single mothers so you identify more with the complainer, "government give me a handout" mentality.

I mean.. you just projected a whole lotta bytch shyt just now... I said what I said cause there are some flaws in your thought process.... but you gon learn tho....