OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
this type of sh8t is so counterproductive; all these so called black consciousness movement people stay in more beefs than rappers; creating more problems than solutions. Then they take to social media to air out each other like high school girls. What does that even solve? This is why things are stagnated. if the "Leaders" can't work out their differences and use their platforms and influence to benefit the community, what the f type of example does this send? No one takes them seriously, making themselves look extra dumb for this.
TBH what is disappointing are these so called "leaders" who happen to be men engaging in these stupid ass catfights going back and forth.

Like most black leaders talk about masculinity and shyt yet engaging in petty bullshyt fights is about a feminine as you can get :mjlol:

I look to leaders to not have to engage in some passive petty shyt like that....you would think these "leaders", would've learned from conintelpro,The Black Panther party. In-fighting over nonsense benefits white supremacy and makes people even more skeptical.

Like with Tariq and Umar..Umar was dissing Tariq for years...hey I get we're not perfect, so he went back at Umar...once:manny: hey it's whatever but the constant back and forth is just :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBH what is disappointing are these so called "leaders" who happen to be men engaging in these stupid ass catfights going back and forth.

Like most black leaders talk about masculinity and shyt yet engaging in petty bullshyt fights is about a feminine as you can get :mjlol:

I look to leaders to not have to engage in some passive petty shyt like that....you would think these "leaders", would've learned from conintelpro,The Black Panther party. In-fighting over nonsense benefits white supremacy and makes people even more skeptical.

Like with Tariq and Umar..Umar was dissing Tariq for years...hey I get we're not perfect, so he went back at Umar...once:manny: hey it's whatever but the constant back and forth is just :snoop:

:ehh:

If social media had been around for the last 100 years or so, our most revered activists of yesteryear would’ve been maligned by black twitter, mainstream media, and gossip blogs, to the point where we refused to acknowledge their contributions to the struggle

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
nikkas out here soaking up game from broke bedwenching lesbians.... Thats why yall gon stay broke

EXACTLY!!

Nikkas on this forum GRAVITATED towards a complaining broke ass Lesbian Defeatist mindset having woman!!

Over a PHD educated professional Black man trying to show nikkas how to get money and help they families and community.

If that doesn't tell you all that needs to be known about most of the posters on this forum I don't know what does :snoop:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
p*ssy prolly look like her face
images
:DeadCena2::DeadCena2:

Daps
So, are there going to be any Coli militants going after Yvette for supposedly having a white wife and not a sista?

:sas1:

Honestly, who gives a shyt. Over this petty nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Boyce has adopted/play daughters. The one in the video is his biological daughter & she is a young, single woman.

I know that the truth is less entertaining, so carry on.

Both of them are too grown for beef. This is beyond childish.
What type of grown ass man has play daughters?

Sounds like some R Kelly sh1t

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

Yvette Carnell 22 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment
Bless his heart. Let me set this straight:

3.Boyce and I haven talked in years, since I walked away, so he wouldn’t know who I’m dating. And no, I don’t have a white partner, but why should that matter to Boyce Watkins, a man who walked his BLACK daughter down the aisle to marry a WHITE guy? Boyce is doing his best to deflect away from what happened last night. He doesn’t have an answer for that Charles Wu video and everyone knows it. He’s a walking ghost, whether he realizes it or not is not my issue.
full