OG Shaq on beach vacation with his Fine Petite 21 year old girlfriend.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
due to all of his business ventures & being seen constantly in commercials, one would think he’d be more lo key in situations like this, but other than that I’m not mad at em :manny:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
she look like magic son
IMG-1521.png

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
When you have a daughter close to that age and you’re closer to Shaq’s age, we can talk about it. I’m telling you as a father who talks to his daughter and her cousins in that age range, ain’t shyt we have in common breh.
The youngest I dated was during a stretch where I dated four 21-23 year olds back to back when I was 36-37. The conversations weren't bad at all for real. It was like talking to women my own age even though there were definitely moments where the generational divide was obvious. Some shyt I'd bring up like calling a 1-900 number or how cell phone plans used to be and the girls would have no idea what the fukk I was talking about. Other than that just mainly talked about everyday life and what was happening currently in the world. In those days I was still a little wild so cool with going out partying and all that.

Now that I'm 42 I couldn't go much younger than 27. I'm too damn old to be trying to keep up with a 21 year old.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all this tippy toeing. A 21 yr old for a 50 yr old is cringe. And im only 11 yrs older than shorty.

fukk kinda value she gon add beyond a tight p*ssy? And that aint even guarantee

I see a 21 yr old and id run the other way.

She prolly cant fukk, isnt emotionally functional, prolly hasnt found herself yet and dont have the confidence nor experience to add shyt to any conversation.