OG Shaq on beach vacation with his Fine Petite 21 year old girlfriend.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don’t care how much money I have, how many women I have access to, etc. I would never be seen publicly with a woman around the same age as my children.

You wanna get your freak on and run through them? Good luck. I hope it works out for you, but in this age of social media and kissing and telling and then bringing cases, I wouldn’t move that way either, but I get it, if that’s your thing. But publicly…

:francis:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Oh that thing is actually on her nose :francis:

I thought it was some dirt on my screen.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My philosophy is if they're old enough to kill and die for their country in a war, they're old enough to date and fukk whoever. Would I do it, no but she's a consenting adult. :hubie:

I'm similar, I have my limits but I have no issue if somebody goes past my limits. I see corporate managers/team leaders at 25 so I dont judge it.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t care how much money I have, how many women I have access to, etc. I would never be seen publicly with a woman around the same age as my children.

You wanna get your freak on and run through them? Good luck. I hope it works out for you, but in this age of social media and kissing and telling and then bringing cases, I wouldn’t move that way either, but I get it, if that’s your thing. But publicly…

:francis:

What if your boss was 25 and you're 47? I actually see this at work The heirarchy is public. So they can manage you but you can't be involved with them even though you're professionally involved with someone of that age.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What if your boss was 25 and you're 47? I actually see this at work The heirarchy is public. So they can manage you but you can't be involved with them even though you're professionally involved with someone of that age.

If you are above the age of 40 dating someone 20 years old, what do you y’all talk about? What do you have in common with 2 decades or more between you? Shaq is almost old enough to be her grandfather. I guarantee she has to edit her slang around him, so the conversations are probably awkward as fukk. Outside of physical attraction there’s probably nothing there, so why now grab a 30 something or 40 something who at least can relate to some of the things you’ve seen in life?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are above the age of 40 dating someone 20 years old, what do you y’all talk about? What do you have in common with 2 decades or more between you? Shaq is almost old enough to be her grandfather. I guarantee she has to edit her slang around him, so the conversations are probably awkward as fukk. Outside of physical attraction there’s probably nothing there, so why now grab a 30 something or 40 something who at least can relate to some of the things you’ve seen in life?

you still haven't reconciled what I said, I'm not judging that. what if youre 47 and your manager is 25. They can boss someone of that age but can't have a relationship with them?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
you still haven't reconciled what I said, I'm not judging that. what if youre 47 and your manager is 25. They can boss someone of that age but can't have a relationship with them?

Why are you addressing hypotheticals that don’t apply? She’s not Shaq’s boss. I don’t have a manager, I work for myself. Respectfully, none of what you asked matters.