OG Shaq on beach vacation with his Fine Petite 21 year old girlfriend.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Shaq-600x901.png
:flabbynsick:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If you are above the age of 40 dating someone 20 years old, what do you y’all talk about? What do you have in common with 2 decades or more between you? Shaq is almost old enough to be her grandfather. I guarantee she has to edit her slang around him, so the conversations are probably awkward as fukk. Outside of physical attraction there’s probably nothing there, so why now grab a 30 something or 40 something who at least can relate to some of the things you’ve seen in life?

The same things you would with an older woman. Music, movies, food, travel, etc. Gen Z love older music and movies too or you just put them on.:mjgrin:

If you talking bout relate, well that's what the brehs is for.:manny:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
If you are above the age of 40 dating someone 20 years old, what do you y’all talk about? What do you have in common with 2 decades or more between you? Shaq is almost old enough to be her grandfather. I guarantee she has to edit her slang around him, so the conversations are probably awkward as fukk. Outside of physical attraction there’s probably nothing there, so why now grab a 30 something or 40 something who at least can relate to some of the things you’ve seen in life?
you talk about life and you fukk. :yeshrug:

age gaps aren’t conducive to sustainable relationships with us plebs but it can be done.

Especially for rich folks whose lives are defined by access to luxury and leisure, the age gap doenst matter as much.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

age gaps aren’t conducive to sustainable relationships with us plebs but it can be done.

Especially for rich folks whose lives are defined by access to luxury and leisure, the age gap doenst matter as much.

The same things you would with an older woman. Music, movies, food, travel, etc. Gen Z love older music and movies too or you just put them on.:mjgrin:

If you talking bout relate, well that's what the brehs is for.:manny:

When you have a daughter close to that age and you’re closer to Shaq’s age, we can talk about it. I’m telling you as a father who talks to his daughter and her cousins in that age range, ain’t shyt we have in common breh.

Last edited:

Veteran
Daps

Now that you mention, folks still get divorced even if they close in age. Get with who's the best match, age be damned.

Veteran
Daps
When you have a daughter close to that age and you’re closer to Shaq’s age, we can talk about it. I’m telling you as a father who talks to his daughter and her cousins in that age range, ain’t shyt we have in common breh.

At 21, daughter is a grown woman who you can't control.

Your only hope is she finds the right man. If that's an older man who makes good money and treats her well, I mean what can I say? Besides, what father is stepping to Shaq? :hubie::lupe: