officially entering the online dating world for the first time...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Online dating gives you a lot of options. You can talk to whole bunch of ladies at one time and they never know, lol

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Online dating is a waste of time, it's alot easier to meet chicks in real life IMO. Put a chick behind a computer screen and her ego increases by 500%.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
good discussion, what ive noticed about onlikne dating ( considering that Ive made accounts for datehookup, pof and okc) is the hoes on those sites are either washed up, crazy or just looking for attention. The major of them be choosing but could never get a man if they wanted too.

My best advice to you is use it as a suppliment to your regular life. Dont solely relie on it. Go out meet people and still engage.

Also, to the people who were too nervious to make a account because of what others think is ridiculious. If you have a facebook account or twitter, why is it too "crazy" being on a dating site. At the end of the day, its all the same.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I old y'all the story of how my white boss daughter found me on okcupid and we were a 84 percent match

Haven't used my profile since that day.

I agree as a another part of your game it's ok, but it's filled with attn whores, years go by and it's the same chicks, with the same pics

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Also, to the people who were too nervious to make a account because of what others think is ridiculious. If you have a facebook account or twitter, why is it too "crazy" being on a dating site. At the end of the day, its all the same.

Not a good example. Facebook and twitter is for making statuses and keeping up with friends and all that. People will be like "add me on facebook" or "follow me on twitter". Not one person has ever said "hold on let me give you my plenty of fish URL". It's probably a private issue for most people.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I tried it a super long time ago when I was single. I got 1 response. I think women assumed someone who is 5'6" and 165 lbs. is a fat turd. I was mainly muscle.
Oh well, the one response I got was like, "YIKES! RUN!!!!" I showed my homeboy the pic she sent. He laughed for real.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I old y'all the story of how my white boss daughter found me on okcupid and we were a 84 percent match

lol my coworker's live in nanny (20 something chick from germany) found me on match..although he was a cool coworker i had to pass up on that on pursuing that...i couldn't be up in his house chillin with her and whatnot and him knowing i was messing around with her and whatnot lol