officially entering the online dating world for the first time...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Online dating is great. It can be overwhelming because you can meet a lot of women. I mean some weeks I get 5 new numbers and all of the chicks want to talk daily. I have 4 lined up to meet up right now. It's so bad, I can't decipher between the chicks I meet forreal and the ones I meet on the site. I have to really think about it. I've eaten a lot off of dating sites, DC has millions of single. I've only met a few. So times I get the chick over and smash on the first night. :yes:
:eat:

Never met up with a chick with no body pics. Never! No matter how cute her face is. I've been burn a few times.

Goodluck

My nikka. I know if I'm eating good in Iowa ( :sadbron: ) then you must be stuffed over there in DC.

Like I said before, its about location and if you're desirable in REAL LIFE. If you cant bag chicks in real life dont expect things to change online.

Personally, I use it cuz its easier than wasting time in the club. Chicks let me know they're interested and I go from there.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Not a good example. Facebook and twitter is for making statuses and keeping up with friends and all that. People will be like "add me on facebook" or "follow me on twitter". Not one person has ever said "hold on let me give you my plenty of fish URL". It's probably a private issue for most people.

stop it, at the end of the day if they were truly your friends you would have they number or e-mail. everyone looking fir attention and those site satisfy the want. if anything that means your rationalizing what one thing is for your own personal opinion

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
shyt is trash, breh.

Take it from me, I know. I havent logged into my POF account in a coupl months.

Most of the women on there play games b/c they get like 50-60 messages a day. And most of their profiles are lies. They all say they are, "down to earth female...no drama....lookin for a nice guy"

Their ego's are on 10 all day with those sites b/c even the non-good looking girls get alot of messages from dude tryna hit. It's much easier in real life....online you dont know if ur first message should be funny or something serious b/c you can't gauge her demeanor thru a computer.

Of course, however, whether it sucks or not all depends on where you live.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt is trash, breh.

Take it from me, I know. I havent logged into my POF account in a coupl months.

Most of the women on there play games b/c they get like 50-60 messages a day. And most of their profiles are lies. They all say they are, "down to earth female...no drama....lookin for a nice guy"

Their ego's are on 10 all day with those sites b/c even the non-good looking girls get alot of messages from dude tryna hit. It's much easier in real life....online you dont know if ur first message should be funny or something serious b/c you can't gauge her demeanor thru a computer.

Of course, however, whether it sucks or not all depends on where you live.

Yup

And it's the same chicks day after day week after week year after year how you getting 200 msgs a day for years and still on a datinf site :leon:

Decent righteous girls get wifed up in real life

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
man one time I met a chick who looked nothing like her picture. I guess it was an old picture or it was in a dark room? I was so hyped cause she sounded sexy on the phone then when I saw her in person :sadbron:. Took her to the park then said I gotta bounce. I have eaten off those sites too but I was so embarassed to be seen with this shrek looking girl in public. I am not even a mean person like that but she pretty much lied

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
stop it, at the end of the day if they were truly your friends you would have they number or e-mail. everyone looking fir attention and those site satisfy the want. if anything that means your rationalizing what one thing is for your own personal opinion

Who do you know actively looks for dates on Facebook and Twitter? :beli: