officially entering the online dating world for the first time...

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Online dating is great. It can be overwhelming because you can meet a lot of women. I mean some weeks I get 5 new numbers and all of the chicks want to talk daily. I have 4 lined up to meet up right now. It's so bad, I can't decipher between the chicks I meet forreal and the ones I meet on the site. I have to really think about it. I've eaten a lot off of dating sites, DC has millions of single. I've only met a few. So times I get the chick over and smash on the first night. :yes:
:eat:

Never met up with a chick with no body pics. Never! No matter how cute her face is. I've been burn a few times.

Goodluck

All the chicks ive met online in DC have mental problems. Most are clingy as hell. Out of 25 ive talked to id say i only kept 2 numbers.

and you are ready know....
Wrap it up out here breh.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
All the chicks ive met online in DC have mental problems. Most are clingy as hell. Out of 25 ive talked to id say i only kept 2 numbers.

and you are ready know....
Wrap it up out here breh.

Most chicks, hell most people have mental problems, that's on and offline.

Nevertheless, we still must :eat: :shaq:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Ive always wanted to just out of curiosity of what caliber chicks would message me but i would be embarrassed if somone i knew seen that shyt.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I set up an okcupid account the other day, shyt is mad dry unless you live in one of those areas where the females are already popping but for whatever reason you don't seem em. In my area I'm getting the college educated frumpy black chicks. Smh.

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
The only normal chicks I've met on POF or OKC were only on the site for a week or 2. lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i ate real good off match.com when i was on between november 08 and february 09...all types of females brehs....i cancelled my subscription but my page is still up...i wont delete it because it took me too damn long to create it with match's certain specifications...to this day i still get winks and messages..if my current relationship has an unfortunate end its back to the site again lol