Officially about to join team GMB

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
They all follow a script..
She will be back when she's out of the fog, right now you can't compare to new and exciting.

Right now your that old classic movie she's seen time and time again, knows every line, knows the plot. Even if your a two thumbs up classic, if some new Adam Sandler movie is out which is she going to want to see that old clssic movie or that new Adam Sandler movie even if its trash she knows nothing about.

Remember women want you to beg mope fight for them, stand strong keep your emotions in check. In the end you'll win
The GMB gawd speaking right out of the survivor scrolls :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's the but but he should have chosen better brigade, it will never happen to me.

I remember before I got cheated on I used to sxoff and be apart of the choose better brigade none of that matters.

The devil was an angel, that serial rapist was a cute little baby at one point. That cum guzzling whore went to Sunday school. That nikka with stage four cancer in pallative care was built like lebron James at one point.

People change. Your girl saying she loves you today before she knew you she was telling another breh all that gobbity guck.

Some cats just insist on learning the hard way. :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought being comfortable was a perk of marriage

It is, nowadays though its really bad...

The media tells us to never settle for someone thats comfortable, then you add social media into it and you see pictures on IG and facebook of families, friends and random attractive people who look like they are always doing this and that it poisons our minds to think that we shouldn't accept or even deal with that a mate that has gotten complacent. The media teaches us it should be the honeymoon phase all relationship long.

But thats not how marriage works....

The problem now is that most people are actual fine in there marriage and relationships until they go out and talk with others or log on to some website or social media....Then its a problem. The ironic thing is the people that are still in marriages and are now happy that I know of, alot of them have every right not to be divorced based on alot the history..

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It is, nowadays though its really bad...

The media tells us to never settle for someone thats comfortable, then you add social media into it and you see pictures on IG and facebook of families, friends and random attractive people who look like they are always doing this and that it poisons our minds to think that we shouldn't accept or even deal with that a mate that has gotten complacent. The media teaches us it should be the honeymoon phase all relationship long.

But thats not how marriage works....

The problem now is that most people are actual find in there marriage and relationships until the go out and talk with others or log on to some website or social media....Then its a problem. The ironic thing is the people that are still in marriages and are now happy that I know of, alot of them have every right not to be divorced based on alot the history..
I stay off social media. Never been on IG or FB. Not just becuz I like to lay low but I have no interest in people putting a façade on display for the rest of the world to see

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
You'd definitely know :mjpls:

:leostare: Indeed I would. Been together 13 years. Year seven is tough. But people say that if you can get past it things are usually awesome again, as was the case for me.

Marriage is ups and downs and takes a lot of work. People who don't understand that will definitely be joining #teamGMB.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
TBH breh I don't even wanna give that bytch a handshake:scust:
feel that. Probably feel the same way if it was my wife. But yo if she makes more than you hit her up for alimony and just use that cash to floss. Or be smart and just put it in some type of IRA or something for your daughter if you ain't trying to be living off your ex's paper

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Damn breh. Sorry to hear this. I know the feeling. My sons mother cheated on me and I found out through her emails.. But anyways to keep this short. Time helps with everything . At the time I thought I would never get over it. Lol looking back I actually laugh at myself for being that hurt. Outside of my son I want nothing to do with her. She even tried to get back with me and I gave her the :camby:.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Damn breh. Sorry to hear this. I know the feeling. My sons mother cheated on me and I found out her through her emails.. But anyways to keep this short. Time helps with everything . At the time I thought I would never get over it. Lol looking back I actually laugh at myself for being that hurt. Outside of my son I want nothing to do with her. She even tried to get back with me and I gave her the :camby:.
I kno 100% shes gonna wanna come back. Prolly sooner than later when shes sees those papers. Im the best thing that ever happened to her and as soon as she steps outta fantasy land shes gonna realize it. Too late now tho