Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Excellent I'm still gun shy after my long term relationship I'm still #gmb :birdman: focused all on my projects trying to make this money... That's the good thing about being single... Your ex ever reach out???
Oh yea i still gotta deal with her on the regular due to the fact we have a daughter together. Trust me tho it took a minute to be ready for a relationship again

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
listening the Corey Holcomb recently, he hinted at having his own marriage contract with his wife. any confirmations?
how does a custom contract handle insurance requirements for state issues marriage license or health decisions being made by a spouse?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

How many you knocked down since the divorce @BmoreGorilla ?

You know, to help with the grief.:pachaha:

If my wife did that to me, I would legit be on demon time with these hoes :wow:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was @BmoreGorilla villain origin story :wow:

I definitely started to have my fun a few months after I got separated. shyt came mad easy especially since I was meeting a lot of women doing Uber. I been in a relationship for the past few years tho. Life has been good. Me and my ex are friends and she’s even friends with my lady. That whole process definitely made me a better man

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I definitely started to have my fun a few months after I got separated. shyt came mad easy especially since I was meeting a lot of women doing Uber. I been in a relationship for the past few years tho. Life has been good. Me and my ex are friends and she’s even friends with my lady. That whole process definitely made me a better man

Grown Man Boolin’ :wow:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

Your current girl is friends with your ex wife? :patrice:

I’ve cut all my exes out of my life after we were done, but we never had kids. So from a grown man perspective it makes sense to at least be friends with your ex wife and baby mom so she doesn’t make your life hell.

But why would you date one of her friends? :dahell: « Birds of a feather « ain’t true in this case, or are you just testing fate again?

Last edited:
Daps

Bro how did yall become friends? Like what was that process even like? I can understand not holding anything against her but being legit friends?

I get that you share a child but she did you dirty. How did you find it in your heart to forgive?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Your current girl is friends with your ex wife? :patrice:

I’ve cut all my exes out of my life after we were done, but we never had kids. So from a grown man perspective I suppose it makes sense to at least be friends with your ex wife and baby mom so she doesn’t make your life hell.

But why would you date one of her friends? :dahell: « Birds of a feather « ain’t true or you just testing fate again?
You misunderstanding shyt :heh:

They are friends now. They only know each other thru me. At the start of the pandemic my girl basically moved in and she has a daughter the same age as mine. So her and my ex got to know each other and got cool. They do shyt together with the girls once a month

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Bro how did yall become friends? Like what was that process even like? I can understand not holding anything against her but being legit friends?

I get that you share a child but she did you dirty. How did you find it in your heart to forgive?
It was a long process to get to that point. Tbh she had more animosity than me after a certain point since she didn’t want a divorce. The whole divorce process took more than 2 1/2 years and got ugly at times. But right after the divorce we hashed things out. The most important thing is our daughter and she needs to see we are a united front. I forgave her along time ago. Ain’t no sense in holding animosity for somebody when I’ve moved on. People makes mistakes. Life happens

Daps
It was a long process to get to that point. Tbh she had more animosity than me after a certain point since she didn’t want a divorce. The whole divorce process took more than 2 1/2 years and got ugly at times. But right after the divorce we hashed things out. The most important thing is our daughter and she needs to see we are a united front. I forgave her along time ago. Ain’t no sense in holding animosity for somebody when I’ve moved on. People makes mistakes. Life happens

That in itself would have kept me from being as forgiving. You cheated on me and then you mad at me cause I don't want to be with you anymore?

You are a strong brotha and I salute you. I hope to attain your level of forgiveness and strength one day.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
these women so sneaky dog.(i know nikkas to)
lotta nikkas dont do they homework and dont be checking they bytches n shyt.
keep yo foot on they neck.like it or leave bytch:umad:cause its more where u came from:ld:

had to break up wit a bad ass lil latina.19 but i knew when the writing was on the wall and left that ho hanging.
that shyt hurt and still think about her but i did the right thing.go play wit dem other lames.u aint coming back over this way tho