Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Emotionally how have you bounced back up till now breh? :lupe:.

Shoutout to @BmoreGorilla for not turning this into some emotional fakkit, dear diary shyt and for holding his ground during this whole process :salute:

I'm sure there's a lot that we don't know that's gone down these last few months, but not everything always needs to be shared on social media.

Yea she still with him :manny:

And been holding up this divorce for along time. This coulda BEEN over with. She kept finding something wrong with the settlement and we would make changes. Than go back and make more. She finally agreed and I filed less than two months ago. She had the option to pick when and where she was served the papers and two times she wasn't available when she said she would be. She gets on more chance before they process it anyway and we get a court date. She is giving away the very little leverage she had. It's obvious she never wanted a divorce and was hoping I changed my mind. fukk that life has been great. It took a while to get over that shyt but I gotta good support system and the women out here can smell the new single on me like it's a cologne. All in all she did me a favor
:blessed:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The personal trainer is a huge red flag. I use to have one and he would tell me how women especially married ones would throw the puss at him. shyt had me like :dwillhuh:...
I feel you breh. You gotta realize where I was at in my marriage. She had gained a lot of weight with my daughter and she was a very health conscious in shape person. She had trouble getting all the weight off and became very insecure. I didn't care but I was sick of hearing her complain. She also never went anywhere. She used to stay in the house and bytch and complain 24/7. I used to tell her all the time to go out with her girls. It's not good for one person to be your end all be all and this caused a lot of friction between us. I got her going to the gym with me again but she got a new job and we couldn't go together anymore. So she started going alone. She started taking dudes classes. Keep in mind I knew who he was and knew he was a clown. I never felt threatened. Plus I always had the mentality that I let my women do what they want. if they cheat it's their loss. Initially I was glad she was just getting out the house. She had gotten very insecure and jealous and I'm the exact opposite. She thought I was cheating all the time when i barely even went out anymore. So I was happy just not having to hear her constantly bytch anymore tbh. But once she started spending more time at the gym than usual and her attitude changed I knew what was up and did my homework and found out everything

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I feel you breh. You gotta realize where I was at in my marriage. She had gained a lot of weight with my daughter and she was a very health conscious in shape person. She had trouble getting all the weight off and became very insecure. I didn't care but I was sick of hearing her complain. She also never went anywhere. She used to stay in the house and bytch and complain 24/7. I used to tell her all the time to go out with her girls. It's not good for one person to be your end all be all and this caused a lot of friction between us. I got her going to the gym with me again but she got a new job and we couldn't go together anymore. So she started going alone. She started taking dudes classes. Keep in mind I knew who he was and knew he was a clown. I never felt threatened. Plus I always had the mentality that I let my women do what they want. if they cheat it's their loss. Initially I was glad she was just getting out the house. She had gotten very insecure and jealous and I'm the exact opposite. She thought I was cheating all the time when i barely even went out anymore. So I was happy just not having to hear her constantly bytch anymore tbh. But once she started spending more time at the gym than usual and her attitude changed I knew what was up and did my homework and found out everything
Women love to blame you for their Self-inflected down moments. Whichever dude she with, it become your fault why she don't feel good about herself. Nevermind the fact that you the only 1 trying to lift her up and get her out of the funk she in. She will ignore everything good you do for her, but give someone else credit for telling her all the positive things you were trying to tell her.

Weak mind on that female breh. You did nothing wrong on your end. You got your own life and your child life, you couldn't be responsible for coddling her 24/7 and making her feel better about herself, she was suppose to woman up and fix herself, bytch took the easy way out and dropped the "blame" at your feet

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
TBH I let my women do whatever they want. Im too good to tell someone what they can and cant do. If they wanna fukk up a good situation that's on them. Ill still be the same nikka. She cant find no one better than me
Naw you have to regulate hoes if they're your actual bytch,in your home with your kid(s)
If you gon be that carefree,why claim and house them.
That's an oxymoronic attitude

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I always heard abt this story but never read the actual thread

:salute:@BmoreGorilla for keeping a cool head and getting that paper work right. A lot of brothers do dumb shyt in the heat of passion.

I used to be a "romantic" in my teens/early 20s. BRUH I'm team #GMB until further notice

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Naw you have to regulate hoes if they're your actual bytch,in your home with your kid(s)
If you gon be that carefree,why claim and house them.
That's an oxymoronic attitude
I carry that same attitude but there is a balance that has to be brought into the relationship of caring and not caring about certain things. You care too little they begin to internalize and become insecure about why you don't care about them doing x y z, then if someone comes into the picture and starts caring about those same x y z factors it tricks thems into believing this man cares more and they can start to drift away, especially for women with these type of mindsets. Women like to know there are boundaries and a man who can enforce those boundaries here and there, the problem with that is nobody wants to sit there and fake caring about xyz because its like dealing with a child.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never get your chick a personal trainer or allow her to.

These brehs are savages, they prey on women and literally mold them. While they feel ugly and fat with you some chiseled no homo man is telling them good job, I see progress have their contact information. As well hes practised the art of dental hygienist ala slipping in questions and becomes their shrink as well.