Officially about to join team GMB

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The OP understands the message conveyed across my several posts in this thread, and that is what is important. He has maturity and reasoning abilities that will serve him well in any future relationship - whether that be with his wife or of he chooses to go another direction.

You on the other hand should learn from his ability to see the big picture, and while you are at it, perhaps you should concern yourself with increasing your Omega 3 intake, among other things.

:mjlol:

Nope, he shouldn't take anything from this or you because you are straight up giving him back handed advice( I see you ).He has ZERO BLAME here. He should continue to be himself and find a female who is willing to communicate her needs. Now if he ignores the next females needs after she communicated them to him, the only thing he is deserving of is her leaving him. Its human nature to become comfortable after being with or doing the same thing everyday, why blame him for that? He was obviously happy, so it was on her to work with him to make herself happy. That's that BS I don't like, A man is NOT your dad, It shouldn't be on him to figure out what's wrong like as if he was raising you as his daughter. My little boy does this, when something is wrong, sometimes I have to pull it out of him by asking him multiple times what's going on. She's a grown ass women.

I know it's easier for a female to go back to a cheating man, but please do NOT give that advice to a man. We are wired differently and operate on Pride. shyt thoughts will probably be running through his head every time he see's a workout machine. The only advice anybody should be giving him is " She messed up, she needed to communicate and divorce her". It's never going to work going forward, it's best he has as little communicate with her as possible, wait a little and find another female.

This whole, I have to be a mind reader crap is a cop-out. He already has 2 kids.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
shyt is almost worse than death tbh. At least when someone dies you go to the funeral and get closure. There is no closure with this especially since I still am gonna have to see her all the time for at least the next 12 years

Trust me breh. I know it's hard as hell to see it right now. But time is the best drug ever invented. I literally wanted to die and even thought about killing myself when it happen to me. My son and her actually live with the guy now ( about 2 miles from me ). There is no way on earth you could of told me I would reach the state of giving zero fukks 6 years ago. He is actually a decent guy from what I've seen and what my son tells me. He has a daughter and my son thinks of her as a sister. :manny: My only concern after I got over it was, is he a good guy? and he better not try to be a father to my son .I only care about my son's well being. If I were to give you the complete story about what happen when I found out( Stabbed to the point where I was almost stuck in a wheelchair forever, Had to go to jail & court over this ). You would see I took a complete "L". But on the other side, the pain motivated me to stop being scared of taking risks in life. I was promoted several times at work afterwards and found a female who actually had a job( even though I had to dump her :mjcry: ).

shyt man, typing this out. I'm wondering how the fukk am I laughing while typing this out...:takedat:, But I know as you are reading this, you probably still don't believe you will get over it( I know I wouldn't ). Best thing you can do in the mean time is find new things or hobbies you never thought you would be into. I'm dealing with my fathers death now and decided to take up robotics as an activity to help cop. New things help.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

Nope, he shouldn't take anything from this or you because you are straight up giving him back handed advice( I see you ).He has ZERO BLAME here. He should continue to be himself and find a female who is willing to communicate her needs. Now if he ignores the next females needs after she communicated them to him, the only thing he is deserving of is her leaving him. Its human nature to become comfortable after being with or doing the same thing everyday, why blame him for that? He was obviously happy, so it was on her to work with him to make herself happy. That's that BS I don't like, A man is NOT your dad, It shouldn't be on him to figure out what's wrong like as if he was raising you as his daughter. My little boy does this, when something is wrong, sometimes I have to pull it out of him by asking him multiple times what's going on. She's a grown ass women.

I know it's easier for a female to go back to a cheating man, but please do NOT give that advice to a man. We are wired differently and operate on Pride. shyt thoughts will probably be running through his head every time he see's a workout machine. The only advice anybody should be giving him is " She messed up, she needed to communicate and divorce her". It's never going to work going forward, it's best he has as little communicate with her as possible, wait a little and find another female.

This whole, I have to be a mind reader crap is a cop-out. He already has 2 kids.

When did I blame him for her cheating?

This discussion I have been having is not limited to her actions. This discussion is about her actions and then it delved into the general issues in their marriage. Stepping back to look at the big picture, there were already issues. She dealt with that issue by cheating, thus creating more issues for herself and her child.

She is responsible for that. I am not sure how that point can be missed since I said it several times.

Please show me where I have said that he is to blame for her cheating. You cant without taking posts out of context.The problem with most of you is you lack understanding, you take things out of context, and then change it into something else.

I said that he is not entirely innocent as far as their overall marriage issues. Fortunately he has the maturity to recognize that.

Finally, I never said he should go back to her. If he wants to eventually reconcile then he should, but only if she accepts full responsibility. They have a child. That is a more important consideration than any ego. However if he can't get over it, then that is understandable too. Women need to know how things work. But that is not a decision for anyone on this board to make besides OP.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I was told it takes about half as long of the actual relationship to get over it.
In my experience both times were about right :mjcry:
OP, hold strong. And you wanna exit this thread, there's some bozo shyt and Queen in here sayin some things.
Coli is not, NOT the place for advice man. Good luck breh.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. Cheaters are going to cheat. That's what they do. The worst thing someone who gets cheated on can do is blame themselves and wonder what they could have done differently. Just realize that in most cases, it has little to do with you and move on to a better and more loyal option.

Now, if she constantly brought up the same issue up to him over and over and he ignored it, or he had some kind of explosive temper to where she felt like she couldn't leave, then that would be different, but this doesn't seem to be the case. That whole 'he should have read my mind and realized I was unsatisfied' rhetoric is garbage and is self-justification for exploring outside of the relationship. One who has played it fair and done their best should never feel insecure about themselves over the actions of someone who is merely looking for thrills.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The #GMB Founder sums up my feelings on this thread...

932.gif

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Never trust these bytches when they say they need a personal trainer because 99.5% of the time "I need a personal trainer" just means "I want some new dikk. Shoulda got that hoe some herbalife :wow:

I'm jokin around but sorry about your situation tho fa real

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Never trust these bytches when they say they need a personal trainer because 99.5% of the time "I need a personal trainer" just means "I want some new dikk. Shoulda got that hoe some herbalife :wow:

I'm jokin around but sorry about your situation tho fa real
Crazy part is I'm the one who got her going to the gym again. She hadn't been in almost a year. And then she has an affair with the trainer smh

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate to be that guy but maybe if op didn't accumulate 6000 posts on the Coli in one year he might of had a healthier marriage.