Officially about to join team GMB

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I don't excuse her actions at all. I've said that already and called her stupid.

I just don't buy that OP was the perfect husband because his own words prove otherwise. That is no excuse for her to cheat. But her cheating is no excuse for others to ignore OP's personal flaws and pretend as if he was perfect. Props to him for admitting his role. Did you offer emotional security though?

If you feel your spouse isn't meeting your needs then you talk to them and set boundaries so you won't be led astray. If your spouse comes to you and says they feel a certain way and it is not completely ridiculous, then don't be dismissive.

Generally, I think cheaters should be stoned to death unless there are children involved. Since there are children involved, maybe there is a chance for reconciliation since issues ran both ways.

Get the hell out of here. With each post of yours, you find small ways to make it @BmoreGorilla fault.

issues ran both ways? Lets consider the severity of the issues, they aren't equal or anywhere near on the same level. Just because I didn't cuddle you, don't mean you get to run out here and cheat. Unless @BmoreGorilla was physically abusing her or just treating her badly on a day to day basis, You shouldn't be looking to his faults AT ALL, because the result of what happen didn't come from his faults. She's a grown ass women and they share a child. There is only one issue here and it's her selfishness. Everything else you are talking about has nothing to do with this. People become comfortable, it happens in relationships, it happens at work and with your health. You trying to make @BmoreGorilla look at his self and think " Where did I go wrong"...

:camby:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Get the hell out of here. With each post of yours, you find small ways to make it @BmoreGorilla fault.

issues ran both ways? Lets consider the severity of the issues, they aren't equal or anywhere near on the same level. Just because I didn't cuddle you, don't mean you get to run out here and cheat. Unless @BmoreGorilla was physically abusing her or just treating her badly on a day to day basis, You shouldn't be looking to his faults AT ALL, because the result of what happen didn't come from his faults. She's a grown ass women and they share a child. There is only one issue here and it's her selfishness. Everything else you are talking about has nothing to do with this. People become comfortable, it happens in relationships, it happens at work and with your health. You trying to make @BmoreGorilla look at his self and think " Where did I go wrong"...

Yeah @Queen thinks she's slick with all the sly passive/aggressive comments trying to berate & blame BmoreGorilla for his wifes deceitful behavior cheating.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I honestly think the only way we could work out would be waaaaaaaaaaay down the line after a divorce. I need some me time now. The way I feel right now I could never look at her the same way. She was consistently the same person for a decade a changed up just a few months ago

Don't even think about it breh. I had the same train of thoughts as you do right now. "O , maybe in the future we will get back together". Don't do it, she'll be happy as hell and you'll be miserable. Thoughts will always creep in your head, the pictures you will never be able to erase from your mind, you will always question her. She say she 's going to the supermarket, you will probably time it. Hell you might cheat on her just to throw it in her face.

maybe when both of yall are like 80 years old or something. Yall can get back together. It took my father passing to realize, LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR THE BS.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Sorry to hear that man. This #gmb movement is something serious man. Part of me would die if My wife did that to me
shyt is almost worse than death tbh. At least when someone dies you go to the funeral and get closure. There is no closure with this especially since I still am gonna have to see her all the time for at least the next 12 years

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah breh, she cheated on me after 12 years of marriage and 4 kids. And breh is no where near my level career wise.

Those are the breaks

its only some old coli fable that status and money and taoist thrust and all that other jargon matters NAH. none of this can procure a womans loyalty.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

The OP understands the message conveyed across my several posts in this thread, and that is what is important. He has maturity and reasoning abilities that will serve him well in any future relationship - whether that be with his wife or of he chooses to go another direction.

You on the other hand should learn from his ability to see the big picture, and while you are at it, perhaps you should concern yourself with increasing your Omega 3 intake, among other things.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Don't even think about it breh. I had the same train of thoughs as you do right now. "O , maybe in the future we will get back together". Don't do it, she'll be happy as hell and you'll be miserable. Thoughts will always creep in your head, the pictures you will never be able to erase from your mind, you will always question her. She say she 's going to the supermarket, you will probably time it. Hell you might cheat on her just to throw it in her face.

maybe when both of yall are like 80 years old or something. Yall can get back together. It took my father passing to realize, LIFE IS TO SHORT FOR THE BS.
Yea it won't happen. Since I get used to my new lifestyle I'll be good

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt is almost worse than death tbh. At least when someone dies you go to the funeral and get closure. There is no closure with this especially since I still am gonna have to see her all the time for at least the next 12 years

the pain is hard now but as time goes on it will lesson, just have to stay on the path, you wanna get angry get angry, you wanna cry, cry just dont in front of her.

One day you'll look back and you'll be stronger

I remember my ex who i saved from being homeless, got her a job and all i got was a itchy peehole and pissing razorblades, i was filled with a range of emotions but in the end im thankful I got out of that situation and away from her

your day will come as well breh

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't even think about it breh. I had the same train of thoughs as you do right now. "O , maybe in the future we will get back together". Don't do it, she'll be happy as hell and you'll be miserable. Thoughts will always creep in your head, the pictures you will never be able to erase from your mind, you will always question her. She say she 's going to the supermarket, you will probably time it. Hell you might cheat on her just to throw it in her face.

yep

every time she texts youll be wondering if its some nikka shes smashing

anything someone can do to you ONCE, they can do it to you again. PLus sadly this is a womans thinking, not oh he loves me enough to give me another chance, but wow wha ta spineless ass no backbone nikka i no longer respect him, i can even spread my legs for another man and he'll take me back, well ima do it again.