Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It's great that you're leaving her.

You fcked up though. You would have had so much time to plan. Here are more tips to help you.

10 Steps to Avoid Losing Your Shirt in a Divorce

You shouldn't have told her so soon. You should have gotten one of your parents to open you an account and put a large unnoticeable amount of your money in there so you'll have some after she takes half. I would also try to ge custody of the kids so I wouldn't have to pay her child support.

Maybe you should try to prove this as well

Understanding How Assets Get Divided In Divorce

Divorce And Money Considerations
We always kept our money separate so none of that is an issue. The main thing is custody

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This is actually how I feel.
Assuming you're referring to monogamy,,,I thought you didn't care about that shyt :dwillhuh: No shade/derail (frfr) but I legitimately thought monogamy was a foreign or damn near comical concept to you. If you're referring to the many nuances of dating then I'll broach the subject in another thread at another time if you don't mind:jbhmm:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
this remind me of tim duncan ex-wife... leave him cause she felled in love with a trainer and she so dumb that dude is using her like a red box rental for a few days then return her..

what trainer is going to fall in love with a married women WITH KIDS compared to other single women who doesn't ...

LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE DUNCAN UPGRADED HEAVILY

timmy.jpg

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
@BmoreGorilla my friend you should never let a wife get a personal trainer

Now some women gonna come in on that talk but fukk it

Having a personal trainer for the average person is useless and its a waste of money. I see dumbasses going to the gym with their personal trainer to do shyt that they can do alone, shyt that they can do if they just spent time looking it up on the web.

These personal trainers are mere eye candy for women.. starts off 'professional' then turns into her venting her frustrations about you to him, him giving her advice, her seeing a guy that is like a breath of fresh air to her :francis:

We know how it ends. This isn't just for you but for any breh whos woman is out here talking that 'I need a personal trainer' shyt :dame:

:russ::russ: I'm saying though anyone can go on YouTube and find SOMETHING to workout. You can be a complete couch potato ass nikka and can find some kinda workout smh.

Unless she's a professional athlete on some Skylar Diggins shyt talkin about a personal trainer that's an automatic :dame::camby:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH YOU IS HELPING HER PACK... IF SHE CAN UNDRESS TO GET fukk BY ANOTHER DUDE, SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM PACKING UP HER CLOTHES...

I HOPE THERE WASN'T NO NAKED PICS EXCHANGE, THAT shyt RIGHT THERE WOULD TELL U HOW A FILTHY HARLOT SHE IS
It was one of those, whatever it takes for you to get out faster, not, I want to help you to be nice.
I wouldn't be surprised if she procrastinates while packing and says there's too much to pack. When it gets down to brass tacks, you got a couple drawers of clothes, a bunch of clothes on hangers, shoes and toiletries, like you are going on a vacation. The rest can be boxed up... and left on the curb. :lolbron:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I feel you, but don't think its a total loss for the entire generation though. :patrice:

Maybe i'm just an optimist but I know I'm 100% upfront and honest with every girl I've dated (life is easier when you dont lie) and I have never ever cheated before. :whoa:

That's why I'm not in #GMB... I actually want to get married and I'm sure there are women just like me out there if we both ignore the body counts.

But if something like this happened to me... I'll never look at women the same again :mjcry:
Im like that too. Thing is, I dont think you can ever truly know someone. For many reasons. Or if you do get to know who they really are its too late and you have feelings deeply invested. Or maybe they just have changed from the time you met them up until that point. No matter how straight forward you are it seems to never be enough because they were never honest and forthcoming to begin with. I just had this chic tell me shes feels bad for me because of my issues. She wants to be exclusive but I feel like I cant trust her. She says Im wrong, but how will I really know?

Giselle

Daps
We always kept our money separate so none of that is an issue. The main thing is custody

You would have to prove that you're a better parent.

How many kids do you have? What are their genders?

Who usually does what for your kids in your house? Were you cooking for them, taking them to school, ect?

Did she stop doing certain things for them when she began cheating? If so, it would be great if you could prove it. Then you could say that she wouldn't be good parent because she ignores/neglet her kids when she's dating/seeing other men.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assuming you're referring to monogamy,,,I thought you didn't care about that shyt :dwillhuh: No shade/derail (frfr) but I legitimately thought monogamy was a foreign or damn near comical concept to you. If you're referring to the many nuances of dating then I'll broach the subject in another thread at another time if you don't mind:jbhmm:

How do you think one gets to that conclusion in life breh? :usure:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh:birdman:"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends:francis:"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say:usure:"

Her: "How'd you get all that:dwillhuh:"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways:sas2:"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers:ufdup:

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks:sas1:

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full
Damn bruh. You got my condolences. Whatever you do make sure you don't fall for the emotional games that she's going to be playing. Limit your conversation and time alone with her. Move swiftly on that divorce while the tension and adrenaline is still high.