Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
30 years probation? lol I never heard of that.

He ain't gon' make it. Nor will da rest. And them folks know that too.

Man it ain't hard to keep ya nose clean for 15 years. Keep ya head down and go to work, join the church. Shiit ain't difficult. It's only difficult if you still want to be in the mix

You're delusional and for da types of nikkas gettin' these probation sentences, it's unrealistic. They'll end up right back behind bars.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Man it ain't hard to keep ya nose clean for 15 years. Keep ya head down and go to work, join the church. Shiit ain't difficult. It's only difficult if you still want to be in the mix
All it takes is one dikkhead cop...

Then you get drug tested too..and if it's a curfew forget about it.
They letting known murderers walk out of prison just to get to the head honcho Thugga?
I think a cop got caught up and got shot so yea they gunning for thugga badly. Then on top of it he's a celebrity and making millions and got kids looking up to him. Jealously and he lowkey making GA law enforcement look like fools the longer he was allowed to operate.

Brehs might not like what I'm about to say but Thug is stupid.breh been watched since like 2014 and been hot since around that time. Does breh really need to be in the streets? GOD blessed him and this is how he glorifies GOD..by ______...in rental cars :mjlol:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many hits thug ordered cause all I’m seeing is this nut dude. Either way it’s clear he’s done they letting every rapper in Georgia know you better just rap.

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Word of advice to you wannabe young thugs

If u thinking about doing a crime only you and nobody else better be involved

Once u add one, two, three , 30 motherfukkers to your crime and u the boss, u just gave them nikkas a get out of jail free card which is you

Well Young Thug hopefully your family is good because you’ll be in your late 50s or 60s before you get out the cage

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
They hoeing my nikka bro...what the rap game gone do with thug out of commission?

I hope anybody spilling mob business get vanished