Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He didn’t learn anything when they raided him years ago, obviously they were watching him and he continued with the bullsh!t

Who can you really blame at this point?
You're right but from what I've seen a lot of these guys don't think they can really "stop" so to speak. I doubt he's surprised by all of this, maybe everyone taking deals but that comes with it too.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here don’t understand that shyt is IMPOSSIBLE to not violate :mjlol:

He gonna go thru like 5-6 PO’s and at least 2 of em is gonna make his life hell

Basically. Breh might as be on perpetual house arrest cuz thats the only way he staying out of jail.

Id rather take the 5 and get it over it

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right but from what I've seen a lot of these guys don't think they can really "stop" so to speak. I doubt he's surprised by all of this, maybe everyone taking deals but that comes with it too.
Can’t stop? Naw, he loved being in power, he took it too far

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pedos be on lifetime probation and live free til their 80s. If they can do a low level punk can too.

Also have u been to prison?
This. Nobody goes into prison and comes out not fukked up in the head. If you live the square life you have nothing to worry about. Probation is only a trap for people who keep one leg in the streets. I’ll take 30 probation over 5 years of prison