Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I like some of brodie music but if you treat people like this (its no way this was a one off occurence) all while orchestrating criminal activities no one should lose sleep over this idiot having to sit down for a minute.
:manny:That is why I’m indifferent, about him getting jammed up. Not only is he killing other BM. He’s clowning normal everyday working black people. Just doing their jobs.

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like some of brodie music but if you treat people like this (its no way this was a one off occurence) all while orchestrating criminal activities no one should lose sleep over this idiot having to sit down for a minute.

yeah he was feeling himself way too much

:manny:That is why I’m indifferent, about him getting jammed up. Not only is he killing other BM. He’s clowning normal everyday working black people. Just doing their jobs.
Y’all don’t even know the context of what them females said to make him go off like that. If it was a regular occurrence there would be plenty videos of people recording him. I know people in Atl that work in retail spots that have met Thug over the years and they all said he was the most nicest and generous person they’ve met. Everybody done went off on somebody at some point :comeon:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Y’all don’t even know the context of what them females said to make him go off like that. If it was a regular occurrence there would be plenty videos of people recording him. I know people in Atl that work in retail spots that have met Thug over the years and they all said he was the most nicest and generous person they’ve met. Everybody done went off on somebody at some point :comeon:

Leave Jeffrey alone hes a good guy:to:

Look man, I actually fukk with thugga music the long way but if he was doing half the shyt the charges entail he made his bed

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Yet he kills his own kind.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They hoeing my nikka bro...what the rap game gone do with thug out of commission?

I hope anybody spilling mob business get vanished
He didn’t learn anything when they raided him years ago, obviously they were watching him and he continued with the bullsh!t

Who can you really blame at this point?

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

Wipe your mouth off first, next time.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
30 years probation? lol I never heard of that.

Them people put that on the table across from him looking at him like

giphy.webp