Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
True, that is how ATL trap music will wane in influence as Drill continues to gain ground.

They should learn from this and chill soon or they will be next. Might be a resurgence of that 09-12' wave of dope, semi lyrical, fly, non threatening rap ala Wiz, Curren$y, Wale, Cudi, etc etc. That was my fav recent era anyway so I'll take it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh that's facts but you know most of the current crop of Trap rappers are not moving clean so it's best to stay away from dude.
From who? Jay? Yes but not because I believe some clown shyt about him being a government informant. If you dirty you should stay out most people way until you turn it around.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Thug wouldn't even have a chance to be in that position if he wasn't doing illegal activity

Now once he got on he should have stopped but the monster was already made by then

And again hip hop media and the fans love this shyt

They make their own choices but they get rewarded for it

It's a nasty system...and what does the government expect broke young men to do in today's economy?

Get skills/a degree/ a trade and get a job.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I thought they had the least amount of shyt on him

I think his career is over though ...
They didn’t have anything substantial on gunna. Now the others that were involved with assaults/murders that got substantial time off… those are the snitches for real.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
nikkas is quiet about this shyt. I don’t see nikkas doing them like they did 6-9. In fact supposedly only NY nikkas is rats.

This shyt is going to be interesting to watch around hip hop circles…
It is tho. One of the excuses for Gunna was the feds knew everything already lol
69 literally spoke on the stand on shyt I knew while living in Detroit lol
Them treway dudes literally documented every crime they ever committed. shyt was either caught on video or a wire tap. shyt is impressive af how bad they were at crime :mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
They didn’t have anything substantial on gunna. Now the others that were involved with assaults/murders that got substantial time off… those are the snitches for real.
He was the 2nd ranked in a criminal organization. They had enough to make him sit for those 5 years

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He was the 2nd ranked in a criminal organization. They had enough to make him sit for those 5 years

No he wasn’t. Gunna is just a rapper who started hanging with them a few years ago.

2nd ranked dude is someone who doesn’t rap.

YSL has been around for a long time..before they switched the name to YSL they went by the ROC Crew (Raised On Cleveland).

They’ve been doing dirt since the late 2000s. Gunna got introduced to Thug by a dude who was a big time crip in the city & that’s how they hooked up…it was strictly music.

To be honest most of the artists signed to YSL are apart of the label & not the actual gang. The nikkas who are in the actual YSL gang stay out the limelight