Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
The black community needs to stop running with the snitching narrative shyt is childish and counterproductive. We shouldn't encourage black men to rot in jail for crimes they didn't actually commit.
i heard some dudes in the barbershop one day talking about snitching. they was like, "i dont call it snitching nikka, i call it telling the truth"

:laugh:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Feeling the need to release a statement saying btw I didn't tell and I'm not going to corporate on trials is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS to me . Definitely deserves a side eye .

When you feel the need to jump in front of a story, there might be something to it . The TI situation not gunna help his case

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feeling the need to release a statement saying btw I didn't tell and I'm not going to corporate on trials is HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS to me . Definitely deserves a side eye .

When you feel the need to jump in front of a story, there might be something to it . The TI situation not gunna help his case
Not really that's just the nature of the deal he accepted. It's not an admission of guilt but the lawyer has to put that out to stop the public and jury from running with the snitch narrative which implicates others still in custody

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Special conditions, hmmmm. That’s the part that sticks out for me. That shyt is basically a set up, like when they give five years or some stupid shyt of probation. They know your ass is gonna fukk up and they gonna be waiting to put your ass back in jail. I mean, look at this guy and his lifestyle. Do you think he’s not gonna fukk up? 🤔. Hopefully this is a lesson to him and he sit his ass down and turn his life around. I don’t want to be negative. Realistic, but not negative.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
https://abcn.ws/3VZVGSg?fbclid=IwAR1i4xwa0hKuU8YmY58nzDqPY9qd6jCnElZwmUhndpqnVJ5AP80bbFYa4qc

"While I have agreed to always be truthful, I want to make it perfectly clear that I have NOT made any statements, have NOT been interviewed, have NOT cooperated, have NOT agreed to testify or be a witness for or against any party in the case and have absolutely NO intention of being involved in the trial process in any way," Gunna said in the written statement.