Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
yeah he needs to move outta Atlanta lol
He’s good, Atlanta law enforcement isn’t like that. They won’t even have him on probation where he has to report or do drug test after a year. All he has to do is hire off duty police as security and let the weed carrier keep the weed in another car.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I honestly think a lot of these rappers that get out of these cases become secret agents for the government to get more info on other rappers. shyt is spooky how often these guys get thrown back out on the streets without much issue. If I was a rapper in the A, I'd steer clear away from dude.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He’s good, Atlanta law enforcement isn’t like that. They won’t even have him on probation where he has to report or do drug test after a year. All he has to do is hire off duty police as security and let the weed carrier keep the weed in another car.
thats fair, but me personally I'm getting away from all people I got 6 degrees of separation from.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Also, these RICO cases only work if like 90% of defendants plead guilty or are convicted at trial. They lose all their power, if they can't get those pleas, even if it's not 20 years. Peezy had same kind of thing. Plenty of people I knew were in RICO cases and ended up doing a few years. But, the lead defendants are doing 10 and up, at a minimum.

Prosecutors need to secure dozens of guilty pleas. This is like a 50 person case. They will settle for next to nothing in regards to the lowest defendants.