Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
From that reporting, he probably didn't talk/cooperate, getting released because you did a year, and and being released pre sentence is very different. Sounds like he's done. They want to start securing guilty pleas. Gunna is just a nobody in terms of the actual racketeering case.

Look at it like this, if they offer Gunna, a nobody, 5 years suspended, 1 year served, if they want to plea out Thugga, they will offer 15, with 5 suspended, or something like that.

If Thugga goes to trial and loses, they will give him something he will never recover from.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
This is how these cases work. They get as many guilty pleas in to back the main defendant into a corner for the big time. I’m guessing Thug is about to get a 20. Brian Steel is a beast but this is a lot to overcome.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
there's the ysl document ctrl-f sergio kitchens (gunna) and see his charges. unless they threw all of that out before the trial he snitched. said he was caught with weight. not just Instagram posts throwing up gang signs. He might be telling the truth but until i see otherwise looks like he singing :russ: :damn:. Meanwhile thugger got a new charge of street racing adding to his shyt a day before gunna walked ....... i wouldn't even cross the street without the right away around that nikka for now on if i was his people

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
When they had him in that room….
Did he give them METAPHORS.. or REAL RAPS? -
full

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
how to read the indictment:

Gunna is only implicated in the main RICO predicate, conspiracy. The guys with a 2 next to their name, are the ones who aren't coming home for 20.

The guys with half a dozen or 10 RICO predicates next to their name, are the ones who have to talk, or do life.

Gunna is a lightweight.

Thugga has that participation in a criminal street gang, which includes ordering violent acts, But they don't have him on murders, directly.

Daps
idk how to feel about this, i thought they had several snitches already so why they letting him out after charging him with all that shyt