Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
All these dudes taking 10-15 years on papers are getting finessed lol

Exactly. And they know it too. Those are da exact types of nikkas that can't do right. nikkas'll do/say whatever to get out knowing they ain't got it in 'em to do all that time on probation.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
All these dudes taking 10-15 years on papers are getting finessed lol
lol.. So, you saying the State knows at some point they gonna fuhk up? lol

I cant imagine having to check in for 15yrs. These dudes gotta get jobs which I dont know if they know shyt about work. They cant smoke. cant leave the state without permission.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol.. So, you saying the State knows at some point they gonna fuhk up? lol

I cant imagine having to check in for 15yrs. These dudes gotta get jobs which I dont know if they know shyt about work. They cant smoke. cant leave the state without permission.
They’ll always be in jail, just minus the bars :scusthov:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yep, ruining your rep and possibly your safety just to get 15 years probation, curfews, cant be around guns, felons, etc.

Being a street nikka and avoiding the probation violations for 15 years sounds impossible, unless they find god these nikkas might end up back in the klink to finish out their sentence :wow:
nikkas better hope JESUS come byke.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yep, ruining your rep and possibly your safety just to get 15 years probation, curfews, cant be around guns, felons, etc.

Being a street nikka and avoiding the probation violations for 15 years sounds impossible, unless they find god these nikkas might end up back in the klink to finish out their sentence :wow:
a 15 year curfew is insane when you think about it, these mfers are adults with multiple kids and baby mommas

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikkas is quiet about this shyt. I don’t see nikkas doing them like they did 6-9. In fact supposedly only NY nikkas is rats.

This shyt is going to be interesting to watch around hip hop circles…
hotep coli in shambles over this

:damn: its all part of the plan, there pleading out so they can be on the streets making for thug