Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They said we gon call you “Obama” :mjlol:

Gotta hear the story behind that and Unfoonk name

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They know what they are doing. They know full well that these nikkas cant walk straight for more then a few months. That street mentality is hard to kick. They would need to move out from their environment. Make new friends that arent in that lifestyle. Yeah not happening, within the year they will be in jail and all that snitching was for nothing.

Plus the glorification of negativity being rewarded by fast money, hoes, and clout. They think that being a "square" is the death sentence.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Exactly. And they know it too. Those are da exact types of nikkas that can't do right. nikkas'll do/say whatever to get out knowing they ain't got it in 'em to do all that time on probation.

I been thinking about something.....Gucci Mane has bad luck signing these heads. Bad enough that Takeoff died, but the Trap Subgenre are taking massive hits with all these rappers going to jail, doing football numbers. With all of them dead, in jail, or in probation for many years to come, whats gonna happen to Trap in a few years? :lupe:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
nikkas is quiet about this shyt. I don’t see nikkas doing them like they did 6-9. In fact supposedly only NY nikkas is rats.

This shyt is going to be interesting to watch around hip hop circles…

They gonna be making excuses all over Gunna and everyone else, saying that they made technicalities and all kinds of Juelzing BS.

But to see ATL and a large segment of trap stars getting in trouble and snitching to get a lighter sentence, will harm the trap subgenre in ways that it may never fully recover.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Plus the glorification of negativity being rewarded by fast money, hoes, and clout. They think that being a "square" is the death sentence.

Communities need to be safe
But society is set up so that most Black men's options are work minimum wage jobs, get lucky enough to make it big in entertainment or do illegal activity

It's sad

Media loves these dudes because of who they are even and then will make money off them when they fry looking at Akademiks and NoJumper

But it's been happening before them

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Communities need to be safe
But society is set up so that most Black men's options are work minimum wage jobs, get lucky enough to make it big in entertainment or do illegal activity

It's sad

Media loves these dudes because of who they are even and then will make money off them when they fry looking at Akademiks and NoJumper

But it's been happening before them

I agree, just that black men are rewarded more with negativity and making sly excuses like " I gotta feed my fam! I'm a freedom fighter like Pac! :jawalrus: " when they drive in a Maybach truck, have a racially ambiguous fake booty thot, wear European clothing, and eat fine foods every night not thinking of the very (black) community they harm on the daily.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I agree, just that black men are rewarded more with negativity and making sly excuses like " I gotta feed my fam! I'm a freedom fighter like Pac! :jawalrus: " when they drive in a Maybach truck, have a racially ambiguous fake booty thot, wear European clothing, and eat fine foods every night not thinking of the very (black) community they harm on the daily.
Thug wouldn't even have a chance to be in that position if he wasn't doing illegal activity

Now once he got on he should have stopped but the monster was already made by then

And again hip hop media and the fans love this shyt

They make their own choices but they get rewarded for it

It's a nasty system...and what does the government expect broke young men to do in today's economy?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Thug wouldn't even have a chance to be in that position if he wasn't doing illegal activity

Now once he got on he should have stopped but the monster was already made by then

And again hip hop media and the fans love this shyt

They make their own choices but they get rewarded for it

It's a nasty system...and what does the government expect broke young men to do in today's economy?

Gucci Mane started that "real nikka" shyt thinking that an actual criminal or killer can make better music than people that actually worked hard on quality music and skill level. Young Thug was signed because he did dirt and a replacement for Lil Wayne by Birdman.