Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Musta read that wrong, I actually think Thug wouldnt even have to do too much promoting hes definitely an artist the fans would wait. Throw in Lil Baby on that tour as well
All good. Thug isn’t as big as anybody I named so def gotta add bigger stars on the bill to sell out them arenas to get the most money.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell did thug do that they’re willing to let all these killers and criminals walk with probation just to nail him this shyt damn near seems unconstitutional that you can get probation for attempted murder and murder just to rail road one man
The final mail would be letting lucci walk

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the hell did thug do that they’re willing to let all these killers and criminals walk with probation just to nail him this shyt damn near seems unconstitutional that you can get probation for attempted murder and murder just to rail road one man
Word smh, makes no sense

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Homeboy got enough street/financial pull to kill a rival gang OG gang member and put a hit out on a multi-platinum rapper...

I won't act like I know the court system, but there are more layers that might get peeled which will involve other names