Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Testify as in be called to the stand as a witness during a trial.

I get that. I’m just saying they have already took the stand and made statements. The snitching has already happened. It’s just going to go further if they call them to testify.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was JUST watching a vid a few weeks ago from a OG saying how things have changed. It used to be if the homies in the car caught with a gun, if it’s yo gun you don’t even want your homie taking your charge. You stand up and say yea that’s mine. You should be prepared to take that L. Especially if both of y’all are equally ‘breadwinners’

So while Gunna DID snitch when he said YSL is a street org, that other prt about the gun is BS. Like he supposed to take a charge for Thug like he (Gunna) is a lil ngga

That’s where social media is mangling with street codes and getting things wrong. They really think Gunna is supposed to say it’s his gun
Gunna is a lil nikka to thugger. Gunna would be another Soundcloud rapper without thug. Gunna career dead if its confirmed he snitched and will be back on the block very quickly