Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watching social media the past few days and people caping and changing the rules for Gunna has been :wow: Let this had been anyone else :russ:

I truly want to see if the streets of Atlanta are really going to let these nikkas come home and act like nothing happen
Any sensible adult should understand these circumstances fukk what the Atlanta streets think

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i highly suggest everyone read the indictment for this case, they have some serious charges pointed at thugger

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Did they have these guys in the hole or some shyt the whole time?

No way they was watching tv all day in a pod and decided they desperately needed out.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I dont think he snitched.

But when into the streets, you cant leave shyt up to interpretation. Tuff spot to be in...

This. I see a lot of people trying to look at him snitching from an intelligent legal perspective, which is fine. But the streets aren’t going to look at this situation with the same level of nuance. If they think you snitched then you snitched, regardless of what your lawyer or the paperwork says.