Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gunna is clearly telling, the DA isn't going to give someone a nice offer like that without strings attached. We'll see how a lot of this plays out once trial starts.

But I find it assuming that the narrative is split on this one. The energy rap fans had with sixnine is completely different here. The industry being hella quiet shows people are picking and choosing sides behind closed doors.
I know calling someone a rat sounds cool but my whole issue with snitching is that you're able to participate and promote criminality and you cant take any accountability once your in the hot seat, plus throwing your co defendants under a bus in the process.
Gunna is finished.
Six was way more brash about it.

They call T.I a snitch too but it don’t go nowhere either six had it coming.

Gunna is finished. (I hope, you can never tell with these new nikkas)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Was JUST watching a vid a few weeks ago from a OG saying how things have changed. It used to be if the homies in the car caught with a gun, if it’s yo gun you don’t even want your homie taking your charge. You stand up and say yea that’s mine. You should be prepared to take that L. Especially if both of y’all are equally ‘breadwinners’

So while Gunna DID snitch when he said YSL is a street org, that other prt about the gun is BS. Like he supposed to take a charge for Thug like he (Gunna) is a lil ngga

That’s where social media is mangling with street codes and getting things wrong. They really think Gunna is supposed to say it’s his gun

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A simple google search. A simple google search. 99.9999999% of y’all have no idea what you’re speaking on. Just do the research. This is the plea deal Gunna took. Reading is fundamental

I only know about the Alford plea due to the (very fukked up) docuseries The Staircase.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
You think gunna and thug lawyers haven't talked strategy? Certain thug wasn't blindsided by gunna admission.. Everyone so quick with ish.. Not even a fan of bul, or music.. But things will probably play out differently then yall assuming

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You think gunna and thug lawyers haven't talked strategy? Certain thug wasn't blindsided by gunna admission.. Everyone so quick with ish.. Not even a fan of bul, or music.. But things will probably play out differently then yall assuming

breh there was literally a video yesterday posted her of Thugs sister saying he was blinded sided by what Gunna did, said he had he rumors but wasn't sure if it was true and that it made him sad