Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Was JUST watching a vid a few weeks ago from a OG saying how things have changed. It used to be if the homies in the car caught with a gun, if it’s yo gun you don’t even want your homie taking your charge. You stand up and say yea that’s mine. You should be prepared to take that L. Especially if both of y’all are equally ‘breadwinners’

So while Gunna DID snitch when he said YSL is a street org, that other prt about the gun is BS. Like he supposed to take a charge for Thug like he (Gunna) is a lil ngga

That’s where social media is mangling with street codes and getting things wrong. They really think Gunna is supposed to say it’s his gun
Yup. I only ride hot with nikkas that i know will claim they shyt, but they would hop out and get lost before they have to do that.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh there was literally a video yesterday posted her of Thugs sister saying he was blinded sided by what Gunna did, said he had he rumors but wasn't sure if it was true and that it made him sad
This
His sister, who I assume is speaking for him, said Gunna can’t claim YSL anymore

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Looks like he's getting out for time served with parole/community service and didn't have to flip on anybody :obama:

They probably quickly realized he wasn't a gangsta or part of the gang fukkery outside of being around them goons, so this was the easiest route for everyone :manny:

:salute: if his statement is true and he stood tall

Boozie one of the most useless men the south ever produced. Trash rapper, trash person, and has trash takes on everything :scust:
:russ: This thread gone keep me entertained for the night I going from the back to the front

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Why would the DA ask Gunna if YSL is a gang?

You mean to tell me it has nothing to do with Thug being a jail trying to prove YSL isn’t a gang?