Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lol I know, thanks, I was “asking” more out of she can’t be serious/why do they think this is a good idea
I don’t know, Opening statements are for stunting and setting the anchor of the statement you want to make your argument around. Her saying that was to make an impression and based on the reaction of outside observers it worked.

She probably has a lot of evidence too so she wants to throw that out there for both the jury and the defense to hear.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So the DA wasn’t playing Gunna? And he didn’t do anything that could hurt thugs case :patrice:
No, Gunna said YSL is a gang and must end, that's basically the DAs whole defense, she just said in a backwards way. Gunna could be asked to come in and testify to such (that YSL is a gang) but his attorney said if that happens he will plead the 5th

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They need to stop this gunna already said YSL is not a gang:sadcam:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: they jumping straight to lyrics? Yeah they got nothing on thug, he be home soon.

I'm not sure why that's funny to you but they tagging nikkas off lyrics. They not building RICOs off word of mouth. They telling details further they were there or not. Them lyrics paying in fed time. Gotta be more creative. It's so bad, you know a Durk RICO will happen