Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
The DA saying YSL not a gang is what she saying

So Gunna saying that shyt sound even more crazy now lol
Unfortunately she’s trying and failing miserably to say the opposite, actually. In really shytty wording, I’m alarmed if she ran this speech by someone and they said “yep you got it.”

Double negatives are discouraged in speech and writing for many reasons-not only are they confusing but they are ineffective/inefficient in getting your point across.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People get really hysterical online and the reactions videos, but lots of real trials are like this. I have sat in multiple homicide trials, and rarely like the movies, even when it gets intense. It's more verbose, longer, less dramatic, and people trip over their words and phrases. The jury laughs. The judge laughs.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Pushing for a mistrial is a very very very common technique. They tried it with Chapo Guzman about a dozen times. They tried it with Ghisaline Maxwell. Elizabeth Holmes. It's one of their only moves. What is Steele going to do? They will try to trip up the witnesses and the prosecution. They will call like 2 witnesses after the state is done.

Here's a saying a lawyer told me: When the law is on your side, pound the law. When the facts are on your side, pound the facts. When you have neither, pound the table.

that's what Steele is doing.